The Rumour Thread

47 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Imagine telling people your info instead of making riddles.

Being vague allows you to be always right in the end, even when you actually don't know anything about what will be really coming.

Besides, there's really no point to try to listen to rumors when you'll have an actual preview show just this weekend. Enjoy the surprise, avoid the "spoilers". ;)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

i'm hoping new chorfs team for bb.

But i doubt It.

Probably, a Bretonnia vs. Tomb Kings starter set, to mirror the tOW one, despite not being in the same setting. A Chorf team would plausibly occur later.

Edited by Preppikoma

29 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

A few more NOVA details.

Looks like they've defined Age of Sigmar (Stormcast) and Blood Bowl as being the only reveals? 40k, AoS, 30k and TOW are just roadmaps and teases.

EKxlyGy8fJu7RCaY.jpg

I am pretty sure this will disappoint many people, but we love roadmaps!

On the downside, we have no news about UW or Warcry.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sarouan said:

Roadmaps are honestly useless, because they're always subject to change depending of the situation anyway.

It also can be more disappointing  since you can sometimes tell which armies are going to get the bare one hero treatment

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Do they have another show coming soon?  The fact that not even 40k is getting a full sized reveal is pretty surprising. 

Gw must be aware of the ongoing discussions about warcry and Underworlds disappearing. I haven't fully been keeping up to date but  I think Legions Imperialis has had all its previewed minis released. 

Blood bowl is the flip side. A big reveal suggests the rumours of a new edition are true. That makes 5 new editions this year so far. Gw only makes 11 games. Surely the rumours of Horus heresy getting a new edition this year are false. It feels like that should be the big summer release next year. 

Definitely disappointed that we won't be seeing anything for Underworlds or Warcry. 

This is a long shot, but what if under the 40k section they mention stuff like KT and the same for UW and Warcry under the AoS section?

2 minutes ago, Preppikoma said:

Probably, a Bretonnia vs. Tomb Kings starter set, to mirror the tOW one, despite not being in the same setting. A Chorf team would plausibly occur later.

I think there are Orcs again.

Bretonnia team is Imperial Nobility team for GW. Bretonnia was made by fans, it was not even a not official NAF team.

9 minutes ago, Sarouan said:

Being vague allows you to be always right in the end, even when you actually don't know anything about what will be really coming.

Besides, there's really no point to try to listen to rumors when you'll have an actual preview show just this weekend. Enjoy the surprise, avoid the "spoilers". ;)

Sadly looks like no UW :( So back to dig in the rumours cave.

Btw, someone proposed me that perhaps both AoS and 40k compromise roadmaps for their subsystems as well. It would make some sense, since its weird Kill Team isnt featured here.

Edited by Garrac

4 minutes ago, novakai said:

It also can be more disappointing  since you can sometimes tell which armies are going to get the bare one hero treatment

I still have faith in those rumours saying:

1) AoS will have more investment than in 3rd and
2) They have a lot of stuff piled that was supposed to be launched during the 3rd edition that will be launched during 4th.

So hopefully everything receives something more than a hero.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I think there are Orcs again.

Bretonnia team is Imperial Nobility team for GW. Bretonnia was made by fans, it was not even a not official NAF team.

True but Brets can and do still exist in Blood bowl lore, I don’t think we will see them, but if and when they will just play differently to the NAF ones :) I personally think we could see a Slaanesh team taking place of Slann/Kislev, Orcs are rumoured  supposedly for a launch box rather than a team, and after Gnomes it could be anything now not even legends teams 

Edited by Deakz28

Having the last release almost 6 months ago and no roadmap or preview in the short term doesn't give UW much hopes on the future.... I don't know the sources or past accuracy of Nighthaunt noob, but I don't believe that much rumours of +6 new bands when GW has release just 3 in a whole year.... I can only see it if they reset and release a complete new edition and change the selling strategy on the game

9 minutes ago, Sarouan said:

Roadmaps are honestly useless, because they're always subject to change depending of the situation anyway.

I disagree on them being useless. Even if there are delays and such we know the order of what the next releases coming out are so it is good for planning ahead knowing you have something coming up for sure or seeing that your army will have little to no content over a certain period of time.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Sarouan said:

Gw has had delays  before but I don't remember a roadmap that had actual changes in terms of content. They've stuck exactly to the 40k roadmap they released last year. 

5 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

I disagree on them being useless. Even if there are delays and such we know the order of what the next releases coming out are so it is good for planning ahead knowing you have something coming up for sure or seeing that your army will have little to no content over a certain period of time.

Planning what, exactly ? Miniatures that won't change will still be there, it's just a change of rules that the roadmap will not tell you anything about anyway. Same for new minis, the roadmap won't say anything. So it's just giving you a vague timeline and saying "something will come about there". That kind of info is worthless for any plan you want to make.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Do they have another show coming soon?  

There is a golden demon in spiel Essen in 40 days.

Maybe there is a preview too.

Or maybe they Will make a YouTube video each Sunday showing new things XD

12 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

True but Brets can and do still exist in Blood bowl lore, I don’t think we will see them, but if and when they will just play differently to the NAF ones :) I personally think we could see a Slaanesh team taking place of Slann/Kislev 

Slann is coming because we have a Star Player in the PC game and the PC game is predicting all the last teams and future SPs. It is the renegade Slann SP, so it doesn't mean they are coming soon

4 minutes ago, Sarouan said:

Planning what, exactly ? Miniatures that won't change will still be there, it's just a change of rules that the roadmap will not tell you anything about anyway. Same for new minis, the roadmap won't say anything. So it's just giving you a vague timeline and saying "something will come about there". That kind of info is worthless for any plan you want to make.

Imagine your army A is the first in the roadmap after Skavens and SCE. With that info you can get a rough idea that your army A won't receive something big. So you can buy more units for your army A from the current roster or just focus your savings on armies B, C,... Z...

I find them not only useful but vital for a lot of players planning.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, zamerion said:

There is a golden demon in spiel Essen in 40 days.

Maybe there is a preview too.

Or maybe they Will make a YouTube video each Sunday showing new things XD

Also the Tampa Bay open is in October and like Dallas there maybe a show there

• Like 1