The Rumour Thread

59 minutes ago, Vagard said:

To me it is the same unit, stormstrike is just the name of the new armor like primaris for SM, and palladors is already a name for a ScE unit. 

No. It is not like that. Stormstrike is not the armour. It is Thunderstrike. That's where the key is, IMO. It is like saying Vanguard Fulminator and Extremis Fulminator.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotBeastmanBob said:

Wild theory here, could be pure coincidence. 

Does anyone else think the Orange crescent moon is similar to the motive on the Reclusions chest armour?

Screenshot_2024-08-27-12-28-01-30_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

Wild indeed it is just part of Nova logo :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

If we're talking about the Palladors i don't think it empire Gryph knights since that what the Vanguard Palladors are and they're not going anywhere

What i think it might be is more closer to Outriders, a mobile range unit much like how the Stormstrike chariot has a archer i would assume these guys would be the same maybe with a bolt guns

image.png.f3462cc2016b28ca21c8c615fd60b80f.png

image.png.de738fc3bd359ef18da7bccbe5b3e8a6.png

Vanguard is the light version, I think we will see the heavier version, but it could be another chariot, indeed.

If we're talking about the Palladors i don't think it empire Gryph knights since that what the Vanguard Palladors are and they're not going anywhere

What i think it might be is more closer to Outriders, a mobile range unit much like how the Stormstrike chariot has a archer i would assume these guys would be the same maybe with a bolt guns

Vanguard is the light version, I think we will see the heavier version, but it could be another chariot, indeed.

4 minutes ago, NotBeastmanBob said:

Wild theory here, could be pure coincidence. 

Does anyone else think the Orange crescent moon is similar to the motive on the Reclusions chest armour?

Screenshot_2024-08-27-12-28-01-30_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

That's a conclave icon. If you notice it, it is the same than the old Paladins had, and some other units.

• Like 1

Extremely funny rumour engine, got a chuckle out of me at least.  It kinda looks more like how they paint crystal than how they do metals, and it's not using the chunky GW metal pigments.  But that probably just means it's a 40k power blade or something.

4 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

Extremely funny rumour engine, got a chuckle out of me at least.  It kinda looks more like how they paint crystal than how they do metals, and it's not using the chunky GW metal pigments.  But that probably just means it's a 40k power blade or something.

Following all the recent UW rumours, it reminded me of this:

Underworlds Beastgrave Terrain – forgeofsouls.com

So, cobfirmation on the skaven for this sunday? Theres still a very slight chance on GW rushing up the stormcasts for an earlier release.

Dont actually believe it, but its good to get a confirmation

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

A light version? They are more in the medium to heavy category as cavalry. 4+ save / 5 health. Dracothian Guard is 3+ save / 6 health and better damage output.

Adding another variant that falls in the same category as Dractothian guard is just bloathing the battletome.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Am I the only one who wants a massively bloated book?  All the battletomes cost the same price. I want to get my money's worth from at least one of them. I'm hoping for a 300 page brick of a book. 

300 pages sure, but not 300 pages of barely different warscrolls. That just makes the faction harder to get into.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Am I the only one who wants a massively bloated book?  All the battletomes cost the same price. I want to get my money's worth from at least one of them. I'm hoping for a 300 page brick of a book. 

Lore and hobby bloat Is preferable than warscroll One though...

Having multiple options that are the same in game Is detrimental.

Tbh Is not the bloat that annoys me but having many armies with too few options while others got three times their entire unit rooster.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

A light version? They are more in the medium to heavy category as cavalry. 4+ save / 5 health. Dracothian Guard is 3+ save / 6 health and better damage output.

Adding another variant that falls in the same category as Dractothian guard is just bloathing the battletome.

Light for the SCE. I doubt we would see something lighter than that on them. Also, they are the scouts' chamber. They gotta be the "light" units.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The more pages in the book the more money in the army. I prefer an overpriced book rather than an overpriced army xD