The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, DinoJon said:

Theoretically we should see Stormcast getting terrain right? I think if we see that then we can be pretty sure each faction should see terrain and a spell if they're missing one or both. 

I would love Stormcast to get a shrine on one of the floating rocks. 

It is one kit that is not in most of the bets, but now that you mention it I think there's a 50-50 of seeing it tonight.

7 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

We think it is ridiculous with the current standards, but not so far in time it was normal. It wouldn't surprise me if at some point there's an AoS faction pending for even longer.

I don't follow 40k, but I guess they have some cases like that as well.

Drukhari and Grey knights are up there. Adeptus Custodes is starting to lavish a bit now too despite being a more recent army.

The fact that there has not been a lot of leaks for this Stomcast release is interesting. I feel like it is either because most of it is just updated re-releases that isn't bringing much hype or GW internally is really stoked for this release and really tried their best to keep it as a surprise to blow the audience away. 

4 minutes ago, Jetlife said:

The fact that there has not been a lot of leaks for this Stomcast release is interesting. I feel like it is either because most of it is just updated re-releases that isn't bringing much hype or GW internally is really stoked for this release and really tried their best to keep it as a surprise to blow the audience away. 

Maybe, as minis whise there's not much to show, they don't want leaks.

Edited by Ejecutor

I apologize everyone, slightly off topic (MODS deeply sorry 😅) BUT Im in need of help!

Fortified Manor White Dwarf articles for converting 

I'm trying to find out which (if any) WD issues had articles on converting/messing around with the fortified Manor kit.

I know it debuted in issue 330 and featured in a battle report but am looking to find more if I can 😁

Any help is greatly appreciated 👍

21 minutes ago, MitGas said:

A bit off-topic but the cover of this noble knight is beautiful. That limited edition really works.

Honestly, I have the limited one but I prefer the normal one. Would trade it if the book still mattered.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jetlife said:

Not exactly. If I am not wrong the Judicators were move to Vigilors in the Lore

My last prediction when it comes to Stormcast full reveal today

(Semi)-Confirmed 

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the redeemed
  • Lord-Vigilant on Morrgryph
  • Lord Relictor
    • Hope: They keep the whole skeleton banner but i think they won't rather have the same skull lantern Ionus using
  • Lord Celestant
    • Hope: They keep the lion armor on like they did with the Annihilators & Gardus
      • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin - Tráiler de Avance | LevelUp
  • Stormstrike Palladors
    • Hope: It a range sort of calvary rather than another melee on since we already got the chariot and dracoth

Prediction/wishlist

• Stormcast Felix Jager
    • Ties into Verminslayer book coming and why Thanquol was reveal in the Skaven reveal
    • r/skaven - Leaked title for a new Gotrek book: Verminslayer, by David Guymer.
  • Morrda the God of death
    • The Big centerpiece to mirror Skour and what whitefang said about Death being the protagonist  
  • Lighting ghiest
  • Ruination war-machine
    • Ordinatos Conclave manning a ballista or cannon
  • multi-part Reclusians
    • wielding two handed halberds/great axe 
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

My last prediction when it comes to Stormcast full reveal today

(Semi)-Confirmed 

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the redeemed
  • Lord-Vigilant on Morrgryph
  • Lord Relictor
    • Hope: They keep the whole skeleton banner but i think they won't rather have the same skull lantern Ionus using
  • Lord Celestant
    • Hope: They keep the lion armor on like they did with the Annihilators & Gardus
      • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin - Tráiler de Avance | LevelUp
  • Stormstrike Palladors
    • Hope: It a range sort of calvary rather than another melee on since we already got the chariot and dracoth

Prediction/wishlist

• Stormcast Felix Jager
    • Ties into Verminslayer book coming and why Thanquol was reveal in the Skaven reveal
    • r/skaven - Leaked title for a new Gotrek book: Verminslayer, by David Guymer.
  • Morrda the God of death
    • The Big centerpiece to mirror Skour and what whitefang said about Death being the protagonist  
  • Lighting ghiest
  • Ruination war-machine
    • Ordinatos Conclave manning a ballista or cannon
  • multi-part Reclusians
    • wielding two handed halberds/great axe 

It would be Morrda itself or some sort of herald like we had with Vizzik? Also, scenery!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It would be Morrda itself or some sort of herald like we had with Vizzik? Also, scenery!

What if it's the new Vandus. So far gone that he's become the herald of Morrda in the same way that the Celestant-Prime is the herald of Sigmar.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, EonChao said:

What if it's the new Vandus. So far gone that he's become the herald of Morrda in the same way that the Celestant-Prime is the herald of Sigmar.

What if the Morrgryph is an aspect or Morrda, like celenar and others 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

What if the Morrgryph is an aspect or Morrda, like celenar and others 

Could well be, it's pretty nice that the Mortal Realms has all these options that are equally plausible

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eldarion79 said:

The only miatures to be revealed are SCE and BloodBowl.
AoS, 40k, 30k and OW will only have roadmaps

Aye, I was referring to roadmap. Angron for heresy I'd expect to see a tease,

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

Ok, I'll go. 

Big waves (7 or more kits)

Chaos Duardin

Ogors

IDK

Fyreslayers 

Small waves (3-6 kits)

Cities

Tzeentch 

Gloomspite 

OBR. 

Warcry:

Skaven 

Chaos Duardin 

Stormcast

Idk

Slaanesh 

Ogor man-eaters

Gloomspite 

Ko. 

My favourite list bar none.

10 minutes ago, Mcm6495 said:

Out of curiosity, there are rumors about what the battleforces for this Christmas could be.

No rumours as of yet. We dont even know if GW will do them on the "one theme for the box" gimmick they did last year, like the squigvalanche box.

I dont care a lot because my intention is to buy every damn rat kit on release, and more.

39 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Um... I am not sure. I just think Vandus will be parked for a time, but someone else acting as its herald? Why not!

1 hour ago, EonChao said:

THAT would be immense, so 100% not happening 😂😂🥲🌧️