The Rumour Thread

I don't get the saltiness ?? Great show !!!

Stromcast are 11/10 ! Stormstrike Palladors, Multipart Reclusians with Memorians, LORD RELICTOR !

Also :

Complete. Azyrite. Art Deco. Building. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Our Roadmap is also fine, probably the best one ?

• Slaves to Darkness BT + Darkoath Spearhead in 2024
  • Destruction BT with Spearhead for Warclan and Gloomspite : individual releases meaning Gitmob most probably early next year
  • Narrative Book in 2024
  • Death book early 2025

ToW is fine too (even if they mention Kislev and Siege of Praag being far off...) : 

• Empire
  • High Elves with Merwyrm !

Confirmations that : 

• HH/LI is more everything in plastic 
  • 40k is getting AT LAST something Chaos in 2025 - probably Emperor's Children (and Death Korps, very nice, Aeldari and Imperial Knight ok)
  • UW and Warcry are alive and kicking - at least the former with releases in 2024 still !
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Strange event and I can see people being very disapointed. For my part I quite liked the Stormcast although I don't know if I will be getting anything except maybe the Griffon. Oh and the portal will look great in my terrain collection 

Chaosdwarfs were a fantastic bit of a bait and switch as I started watching late and thought they were AOS.

The roadmaps were a literal bust.

The chat was pretty much 50% complaining that the Stormcast looked better than Blood Angels and 50% complaining that Stormcast are worse space marines. I feel like not watching these any more.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

The SCE BT cover isn't very sexy though. We do lack a Warmachine for the faction but then this is surely CoS game for now on. 

Also, the Lightning Gheist with Memorians - featured in artworks, remember - is probably added via Underworld or Warcry. My guess being next UW boxed set this Fall.

EDIT : 

• The Stormcoven (3 SCE Wizards), like the Plaguepack for Skaven, is also returning in AOS !
  • The Stormstrike Palladors aren't from the Ruination Chamber ...
Edited by HorticulusTGA

So i guess review

Idridan The Witness/Lord Vigilant on Morrgryph 6/10

nice character design with the sister of silence gorget and Axe but honestly just can't get over it being just a plain gryphon.......it not even a corvus it just a hawk it just doesn't jive with the other gryph the ruination chamber has. It feels real meh for me when judging it as the BIG CENTERPIECE for SEC compare to the skaven had

also another new name character for SCE is honestly not that interesting especially the faction is bloated with other character that have more interesting lore then their who playing second fiddle with Ionus. THEY'RE EVEN ANOTHER HAMMER OF SIGMAR GET OUT

1 hvfgdsgvs

Lord-Celestant 8.5/10

really good i like that we gave it a Herculean pelt of the Nemean Lion such a nice touch and they kept the lion armor. I guess the only downside is that all the head options even the helmet are female? ok i guess the same can be said about the Knight Azyros being all male

15 eesdcd

Lord Relictor 10/10

Finally gourmet food.  *chef kiss* Like this model such an improvement over the last one yet kept the flair. The armor is more realistic, the skeleton helm has option with the halo and hood, The scripture flowing into a cape, the SKELETON BANNER THANK YOU for not taking that away

like look at it! Look at it! I love it!

5 ihvgsvfv

Lord-Terminos 8/10

Look cool like the Zweihander option for a already cool mini which i guess looking at all of them is my favorite Ruination Chamber unit (i have opinions on the who chamber later). This honestly look good and while i like the resting executioner a little more i quite like there an option for either or. The Memorian however look badass with the hourglass

6 qcxscf

Reclusians 5/10

Multi-parts are mid as the originals look better and the maces aren't that impressive

8 gfvfsfghjcb

Stormstrike Palladors 6.5/10

Ok honestly the Vanguard Palladors look way better and more dynamic then these guys. They riders look stiff while the gryph chargers look to be more hoping than charging or galloping. But i can't really fault the model that much when the lancer and Knight-heraldor riders give it a bit more charm

10 rfcfvbfhdhs

Stormreach Portal 8/10

Well not the alter or anvil i wanted but it nice we get faction terrain and it not a ruin so that a +

i like it fit well with the Ophidian Archway

Roadmap 4/10

I don't know what im more shock by; GW thinking this was a good idea to waste people time for a roadmap that talk more about their past reveals then what actually going to happen or the fact that we honestly got the better roadmap than most other games

1 faction and 2 speculation of what coming next. They're even super vague and contradictory because this roadmap is a mess in design i can barely follow it

this is ******

16 cadbsfn

if GW is ever evolving when it comes to reveals i pry they drop this HARD! and return to the old format even if we don't get a year head up in advance, just a simple 3-4 faction head up and a clear readable roadmap

honestly meh waaay too many Warrior chamber reveals

skaven won congrats @Garrac

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

So i guess review

Idridan The Witness/Lord Vigilant on Morrgryph 6/10

nice character design with the sister of silence gorget and Axe but honestly just can't get over it being just a plain gryphon.......it not even a corvus it just a hawk it just doesn't jive with the other gryph the ruination chamber has. It feels real meh for me when judging it as the BIG CENTERPIECE for SEC compare to the skaven had

also another new name character for SCE is honestly not that interesting especially the faction is bloated with other character that have more interesting lore then their who playing second fiddle with Ionus. THEY'RE EVEN ANOTHER HAMMER OF SIGMAR GET OUT

1 hvfgdsgvs

Lord-Celestant 8/10

really good i like that we gave it a Herculean pelt of the Nemean Lion such a nice touch and they kept the lion armor. I guess the only downside is that all the head options even the helmet are female? ok i guess the same can be said about the Knight Azyros being all male

15 eesdcd

Lord Relictor 10/10

Finally gourmet food.  *chef kiss* Like this model such an improvement over the last one yet kept the flair. The armor is more realistic, the skeleton helm has option with the halo and hood, The scripture flowing into a cape, the SKELETON BANNER THANK YOU for not taking that away

like look at it! Look at it! I love it!

5 ihvgsvfv

Lord-Terminos 8/10

Look cool like the Zweihander option for a already cool mini which i guess looking at all of them is my favorite Ruination Chamber (i have opinions on the who chamber later). This honestly look good and while i like the resting executioner a little more i quite like there an option

6 qcxscf

Reclusians 5/10

Multi-parts are mid as the originals look better and the maces aren't that impressive

8 gfvfsfghjcb

Stormstrike Palladors 6.5/10

Ok honestly the Vanguard Palladors look way better and more dynamic then these guys. They riders look stiff while the gryph chargers are hoping more them charge or galloping. But i can't really fault the model that much when the lance and Knight-heraldor rider give it a bit more charm

10 rfcfvbfhdhs

Stormreach Portal 8/10

Well not the alter or anvil i wanted but it nice we get faction terrain and it not a ruin so that a +

i like it fit well with the 

Roadmap 4/10

I don't know what im more shock by; GW thinking this was a good idea to waste people time for a roadmap that talk more about their past reveals then what actually going to happen or the fact that we honestly got the better roadmap than most other games

1 faction and 2 speculation of what coming next. They're even super vague and contradictory because this roadmap is a mess in design i can barely follow it

this is ******

16 cadbsfn

if GW is ever evolving when it comes to reveals i pry they drop this HARD! and return to the old format even if we don't get a year head up in advance, just a simple 3-4 faction head up and a clear readable roadmap

honestly meh reveal skaven won congrats @Garrac

The Centerpiece is the TERRAIN! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Imo:

10 Darkoaths on foot.
5 Darkoaths on horse.
The Darokath leader on horse.
And the big monster.

A mirror to the CoS one in terms of content:

99120202050_CoSSpearhead2.jpg

Well that picture was the CoS spearhead

their battlebox was 

freeguild marshall

Alchemite Warforger

20 steelheims (the double unit)

5 freeguild Calvary 

But remembering the FEC boxset, they got the Vaughulf so I guess that single model slot can either be either a hero or a small size monster 

6 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

16 cadbsfn

I know what they probably meant with the 2025 ALL FACTIONS at the top on the right is that at least one faction from each grand alliance will be released but if I didn't know better I would think it means all factions in the game will get a book in 2025. 

Also I'm still not sure if I should follow the line so top to bottom on the left and then bottom to top on the right or if its top to bottom on the right too like any normal person would think

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matrindur said:

I know what they probably meant with the 2025 ALL FACTIONS at the top on the right is that at least one faction from each grand alliance will be released but if I didn't know better I would think it means all factions in the game will get a book in 2025. 

Also I'm still not sure if I should follow the line so top to bottom on the left and then bottom to top on the right or if its top to bottom on the right too like any normal person would think

And I just realised the roadmap is missing the narrative book! What a mess!

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, zamerion said:

So new character on chariot or in Big wolf, a warmachine, and maybe new unit on foot x2 ? For gitmob

Because that boxes always have all new miniatures.

Kroot has some stuff from outside of the box, right?

I guess AOS also has to do big stuff with the Slave to darkness, Ironjawz and Gloomspite gitz for the next 4 months because the 40k future look baren until next year

16 cadbsfn

4 fdzfvbhdfn

Bvsggsjdxzzdf

Also High elves confirmed to come first before Empire of Man for 2025?? both for 2025?? (god i really hate this roadmap design)

Bgvgsdhngjdx

Yeah that AoS roadmap image is f****** nonsense. All they had to do was clearly communicate what's coming up. I had to read the article to find out that GG are getting an army box/more releases at some point. What the hell is ALL FACTIONS supposed to mean? All grand allegiances are getting something? Literally every army is getting something? Is the Death thing a new army? An expansion? 

Just. Tell. Us. What's. Happening.

Edited by Mutton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I guess AOS also has to do big stuff with the Slave to darkness, Ironjawz and Gloomspite gitz for the next 4 months because the 40k future look baren until next year

16 cadbsfn

But Ironjawz and GSG is also next year ^^

• Like 1

This was fairly disappointing, outside of the confirmation of multiple releases for the Gitz. Gitmob confirmed?

Glad to hear Underworlds will continue receiving support, but concerned that the best they could say about Warcry was ''yup, we sure released stuff for it this year''.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Roadmap 4/10

this is ******

If that's a roadmap, then I'm lost somewhere up a backroad. What a mess! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Yeah that AoS roadmap image is f****** nonsense. All they had to do was clearly communicate what's coming up. I had to read the article to find out that GG are getting an army box/more releases at some point.

Just. Tell. Us. What's. Happening.

The worst thing is that there is no place with all the info. There are things in the article that they didn't say on stream like this but there are also things in the stream they didn't say in the article like the narrative book.

Also I just notived that the article says the Underworlds Stormcoven is coming back with the Skaventide individual releases so interesting how that is going to work since Underworlds Warbands have no rules anymore.

For the Skaven warband that is also coming back it would make sense if its just a Plague Priest on foot since there is no other model for that but we already have a Knight Arcanum model so they wouldn't need to bring back the Stormcoven for that. That makes me think they are actually getting some kind of special rules (which makes me wonder why they even removed them from the Index?)

Edited by Matrindur

19 minutes ago, zamerion said:

So new character on chariot or in Big wolf, a warmachine, and maybe new unit on foot x2 ? For gitmob

Because that boxes always have all new miniatures.

Prediction

Gitlord on Greater Snarlfang 

Gitmob Shaman

2 groups of Gitmob Grot Infantry

Wolf Chariot

maybe they put the new Snarlfang rider to sweeten the boxset

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

oh yeah btw 

Alongside from the new releases, there are wider releases for several of the units which first appeared in Skaventide, such as the Liberators and Prosecutors, as well as the Lord-Imperatant and Knight-Arcanum who first appeared in the Dominion box three years ago, alongside the Stormcoven, who were originally part of Warhammer Underworlds: Wyrdhollow.

Nice this confirms that not only are we getting a pretty sweet warband back but also they meant the Plague pack from underworld 

Domitan's Stormcoven Are Ready to Purge the Wyrdhollow with Holy Bolts of  Lucent Lightning - Warhammer Community

Skabbik's Plaguepack Are Here – But How Do You Beat them? - Warhammer  Community