The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Yeah, but that's not what I am talking about. Independently of the narrative books, BTs also move the narrative when they are released, but if they are closer to the start of the edition that narrative tend to be tiend to the starting act (in this case Skaventide) so their push of the narrative tend to be smaller.

That's not true, again. We have a lot of late books that doesn't add anything compares to early books. Gloomspite or Slaanesh were late book and they had less new content than gargants.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

That's not true, again. We have a lot of late books that doesn't add anything compares to early books. Gloomspite or Slaanesh were late book and they had less new content than gargants.

What was added in those cases?

7 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Hey cool. A reboxing of the old Spearhead but with new clanrat models.

3-model pack weapon teams? What madness is this?

Seriously excellent madness, is what.

Single-unit weapon teams really struggled to fit into the new concepts of the regiment system, and were always very frail as single models so were very hard to balance well anyway. Moving to three-team units makes much more sense all-round, and hopefully opens up a bold new era of absurd amounts of bullets coming downwind at the enemies of Skavendom.

3 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Very beautiful mini's! The skaven clanrats are that the same ones from the launchbox or are these new?

Same ones. Sadly, we arent getting new sprues.

Its kinda sad because at 80s it starts getting samey syndrome.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Still no mention of Verminslayer. Are they saving it for the BL preview or something? It's been a really long time since Blightslayer came out.

Yeah weird maybe they going to do a Demonbreaker where they'll announce it with a new minature to tie into it. That just what im hoping

image.png.fc6e17749d6d50288740d35904a0cd70.png

46 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Very nice bet R/Skaven is feeling pretty good right now

The spearhead box Retooling seem to be the answer to what they're going to do with the chaos warrior on Chariot

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Hey cool. A reboxing of the old Spearhead but with new clanrat models.

3-model pack weapon teams? What madness is this?

I guess we are not getting battleforces for Skavens and SCE. Also, I hope that the repackaging into spearheads, if there are new minis available, is just for Skavens and SCE because they already have another one with fresh minis.

1 hour ago, Acrozatarim said:

So it looks like we're at least getting two Armies of Renown in there, whether they add more Battle Formations to the existing 4 or not.

I wonder what the AoRs will be.

Exclusive BT, Enhancements, Lores,... but you can not use the "vanilla faction content".

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

What was added in those cases?

Gargants include all the content related to Brodd, including the campaign of Destruction Ghyran and the "allegiance" with Gordrakk against Kragnos.

• Like 1

Literally just this week I've planned for a conversion that uses the Brood Terror as a base (A flesh Golem). Thought well at least it will be out in a couple months, did not expect it this week, I feel little cheeky like I jumped some sort of queue 😅

Unrelated - Are there any mutters of what comes Next for Undead?

It All Seems fairly fleshed out (pun indeed), Lots of Characters and Mortarchs and even their Patron God having a model. Ushorans return was lovely, an Old Name with a New Face and a Super Saiyan styled uplift in terms of Power - Thats the pinnacle of of AoS - Same goes for Teclis, Morathi etc. Old names either return as Gods and Demigods or return with some sort of Deviated Name (Allarielle, Kurnoth).

I saw Death mentioned on the RoadWorks Map so thought maybe theres a Wild Rumour out there I’m unaware of. If Not I’ll make one and see how long  it takes before its back here…..

Abhorash Returns In all but name On a Winged Nightmare  Titled as ”The Saint of Slaughter, Lord of the Crimson Keep”, with a Blood Dragon Battle Tome. 

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

Exclusive BT, Enhancements, Lores,... but you can not use the "vanilla faction content".

I know what Armies of Renown are structure-wise, I meant more as to what specifically these two AoRs will be.

Good odds that one will be Vizzik's great gnawhorde thingy, at least, but that leaves the other one wide open.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Literally just this week I've planned for a conversion that uses the Brood Terror as a base (A flesh Golem). Thought well at least it will be out in a couple months, did not expect it this week, I feel little cheeky like I jumped some sort of queue 😅

It All Seems fairly fleshed out (pun indeed), Lots of Characters and Mortarchs and even their Patron God having a model. Ushorans return was lovely, an Old Name with a New Face and a Super Saiyan styled uplift in terms of Power - Thats the pinnacle of of AoS - Same goes for Teclis, Morathi etc. Old names either return as Gods and Demigods or return with some sort of Deviated Name (Allarielle, Kurnoth).

I saw Death mentioned on the RoadWorks Map so thought maybe theres a Wild Rumour out there I’m unaware of. If Not I’ll make one and see how long  it takes before its back here…..

Abhorash Returns In all but name On a Winged Nightmare  Titled as ”The Saint of Slaughter, Lord of the Crimson Keep”, with a Blood Dragon Battle Tome. 

The only rumour is the one that you ujst made xD

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Kronos said:

No rumors beyond speculation about a potential Grave Guard refresh, otherwise I would have made sure to know about it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Abhorash coming back would be awesome. Much like Ushoran, he was always just a legend. If Ushoran got a mini, I don’t see why Abhorash wouldn’t as well.

5 minutes ago, Red Bull said:

Abhorash coming back would be awesome. Much like Ushoran, he was always just a legend. If Ushoran got a mini, I don’t see why Abhorash wouldn’t as well.

Ushoran was always mentioned in the lore while Abhorash wasn't mentioned yet, right?

• Like 1