The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Not that these kits aren’t absolutely amazing, but does anyone know when we’re getting the regular rat ogres? I wanna run a huge horde of them but don’t want to deal with eBay…

They appear in the post:

image.png.4c67481441403607996f211c0c2ee2f0.png

• Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

28 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Ushoran was always mentioned in the lore while Abhorash wasn't mentioned yet, right?

Abhorash yes

Nefrata novel mention the Blood dragon a vampire in the mountains of Shyish whom she managed to convince to train some her soldiers 

The new SGB tome foes a hard allusion to him as the Kasteli Blood-keep have an ungrounded archive talking about about the fame Vampire lord whom slayed dragon causing the knights to go out in the era of the beast to slay the returning Draconith. It also hinting that Kasteli to be a Blood knight (WFH bllodline) sucessor

Edited by Dragon-knight77

50 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

If the SKaven BT has 128 pages and the index 56, expecting 72 pages of lore is too much, right?

A little less, since theres also 2 armies of renown, 2 regiments of renown, 7 new warscrolls, and the path to glory section.

Alltho, we saw an example of GW suming up 2 warscrolls in one page.

fT1oMgUdWpXBhMAE-665x833.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

If so it is not that bad. Like 47,50 or so in €.

It'll be whatever you pay for primaris eradicators.

Vizzik Skour is also less than the greater demon kits which is nice. However, I'll be waiting until later in the year as I've failed to sell either my lumineth or seraphon :(

2 minutes ago, 01rtb01 said:

Vizzik Skour is also less than the greater demon kits which is nice. However, I'll be waiting until later in the year as I've failed to sell either my lumineth or seraphon :(

Yeah. 47,50 €, as I said, hehe. I will post the prices tomorrow in the morning.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay so some speculation here based off what we have seen today.

GW not doing the CP route by stopping selling the older one when the new one comes out but instead updating Spearheads is great. The fact that instead of selling the older Skaven Spearhead as it is but instead including the updated sculpts is really sweet.

So this being said could this point at hints for updated models in future? For example we know Slaves to Darkness is next and we know a Darkoath box is coming however the current one, like the Skaven, has older models with the Chaos Lord and Chaos chariot. These models are also shown that they will be used in ToW and GW doesn't like the overlap so could we be seeing a new Chaos Lord and Chaos chariot sculpt this year and the current Spearhead updated with this?

Edit: Did notice it is not the new Grey Seer but old one which is a little cheeky.

Edited by Vaellas
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

GW not doing the CP route by stopping selling the older one when the new one comes out but instead updating Spearheads is great. The fact that instead of selling the older Skaven Spearhead as it is but instead including the updated sculpts is really sweet.

So this being said could this point at hints for updated models in future? For example we know Slaves to Darkness is next and we know a Darkoath box is coming however the current one, like the Skaven, has older models with the Chaos Lord and Chaos chariot. These models are also shown that they will be used in ToW and GW doesn't like the overlap so could we be seeing a new Chaos Lord and Chaos chariot sculpt this year and the current Spearhead updated with this?

Edit: Did notice it is not the new Grey Seer but old one which is a little cheeky.

Would love to see a new chariot and Chaos lord on foot!

Iirc problem with the new grey Seer is that the sculpt shares the sprue with the warplock engineer (the other skaventide skaven hero model on foot)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

I would wait for the price rise until we can decide if including the new clan rats is a sweet move or not.

3 minutes ago, HolyPestilence said:

Would love to see a new chariot and Chaos lord on foot!

Iirc problem with the new grey Seer is that the sculpt shares the sprue with the warplock engineer (the other skaventide skaven hero model on foot)

Yep. It is the only shared sprue from the Skavens' side of the box.

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

I would wait for the price rise until we can decide if including the new clan rats is a sweet move or not.

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

$145USD - I think it's only a tiny increase there?

1 hour ago, 01rtb01 said:

Price-cost, give price-cost!! How much-mich for wind-globadiers and strong-stormvermin, please-please???

2 hours ago, Vaellas said:

I think the Skaven/Stormcast situation is a bit different than other factions since their second spearhead is already available via the starter sets. Of course they could have still made those into spearheads that make no sense since they are more expensive the starter sets like in 40k but that didn't make sense back then and still wouldn't make sense now. So if they want to have a Spearhead box on the shelf they have to use the old one. Its different for other factions since they would have two spearheads on the shelf that way.

I could still see them keeping the second older spearhead as a webstore only but I don't think they will have two spearhead boxes for each faction in store.