The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Kronos said:

Gather round the Salt table once more and Bring Your Customary foil hats and Realm Shaped Atlas’

So, only a theory/wishful hope. Next year marks the Decade anniversary of Age of Sigmar. 4 editions, a myriad of characters introduced and returned. What if in July 2025 (or round about that date) to mark the 10 year anniversary We see the return of the First ever AoS characters in some sort of mini campaign. Khorgos Khul in Daemon Form, and Vandus Hammerhand Broken? 

IMG_3717.jpeg.5ea77c352af63599c0146e0cc519abfb.jpeg

(This section is pureley wishlisting😅) If it was ever the case that Vandus Returned and Sought to fight Khorgos I would like to see something that really changes the narrative a bit. I’d like to see Khorgos kill the Celestant Prime (dun dun duuuun).  I’d Like to see Vandus become the Wielder of Ghal Maraz and fulfil the Role of “Barbarian Slayer” that Sigmar once was. With visual links that bring in some of Sigmars old Barbarian Art, but with Elements of the Ruination Chamber. But zI know a good chunk of this is wishful thinking. Essentially, becoming Sigmars Champion on the tabletop and the “God” level hero for Stormcast. 

IMG_3719.jpeg.eb3b90349e066f4c3680e4a4ac865f05.jpegIMG_3720.png.7a162a01f3093a22fa44022209c05c20.png

While I would love to have something like a commemorative box mirroring the first edition box, I think we already missed that train. Basically what we had in the 4th edition is what could have been part of that box.

Also, the dual boxes are not selling that well apart from the edition launch boxes, so another point on why this is complicated to happen.

And to round it all. Vandus it is not ready to be on the tables anymore. Solving it now could feel rushed. Basically they would solve the problems with the Stormcasts.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

While I would love to have something like a commemorative box mirroring the first edition box, I think we already missed that train. Basically what we had in the 4th edition is what could have been part of that box.

Also, the dual boxes are not selling that well apart from the edition launch boxes, so another point on why this is complicated to happen.

And to round it all. Vandus it is not ready to be on the tables anymore. Solving it now could feel rushed. Basically they would solve the problems with the Stormcasts.

IMG_3721.jpeg

• Haha 9

11 hours ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

When you say “first”, is it possible they might receive another star player? 

Most teams receive 3, Gnomes have so far been the only exception, they’re waiting on their second, but have no third, within the spike of each one they get 3 stars, Hthark is the first, then we will receive most likely Zzharg Madeye the gunner and Rashnak the assassin

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deakz28 said:

Most teams receive 3, Gnomes have so far been the only exception, they’re waiting on their second, but have no third, within the spike of each one they get 3 stars, Hthark is the first, then we will receive most likely Zzharg Madeye the gunner and Rashnak the assassin

Oh wow! I hope we don’t have to wait ages for them! 

• LOVE IT! 1

4 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Oh wow! I hope we don’t have to wait ages for them! 

I hope not too, but we haven’t seen Rowana revealed for the Gnomes yet :( then again Vampires got all three of theirs very quickly, so here’s hoping! 

1 minute ago, Deakz28 said:

I hope not too, but we haven’t seen Rowana revealed for the Gnomes yet :( then again Vampires got all three of theirs very quickly, so here’s hoping! 

Considering how "empty" the rest of the year looks based on the roadmaps I think they will come quickly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

There are rumours of the team like:

Bull Centaur 135k
Flamesmiths with MV 5 but without block and armour save of 9+

Surprised bull centaur went up in price with no change in skills, where did the rumours come from? 

at least now I know my team without firesmiths is correct, they aren’t a choice to take 

Edited by Deakz28

So excited to see the Armies of renown article today! We know therell be 2, and one will be about Vizzik, but I wonder what is the other. Skryre? Moulder? Verminus? If the bt leaks I probably wont look at them, its just 16 days left now.

10 minutes ago, Garrac said:

So excited to see the Armies of renown article today! We know therell be 2, and one will be about Vizzik, but I wonder what is the other. Skryre? Moulder? Verminus? If the bt leaks I probably wont look at them, its just 16 days left now.

IMO the other one will be around Krittox or Moulder.

4 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

image.png.66360a8d4fb5181ea913f234494cf1d1.png

And a small leak of the BB game. They will include the Squig Hopper in the next season with all the star players abilities.

With the Frog, it is the second SP we don't have in tabletop game yet

We are also missing Curnoth Darkwold from the Wood elf season, and Asperon Thorn from launch for tabletop 

21 hours ago, Deakz28 said:

Blood bowl Chaos Dwarves plus first star player, and forge world bull centaurs 

So we should say

14th Sep : BB Chaos dwarves + Necromunda

21th Sep : Kill Team

28th Sep: AoS Stormcast 

5th Oct : 40K  Blood Angels

12th Oct : ToW WoC wave 2

Then it seems there is no much left to release since Middlearth new edition is due in December when the movie hits in the theater

Potential previews could be at the Golden Daemon in Germany at the beginning of October and  at US open in Tampa  in mid October.

1 minute ago, Vasshpit said:

If only one sub faction gets updated which do you prefer or would you rather something all new like the firebelly turned into a whole new sub?

My bets:

Roving Maw and Everwinter stampede.

RoR of Maneaters (all factions) and Hunters (Destro)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cyrus said:

So we should say

Then it seems there is no much left to release since Middlearth new edition is due in December when the movie hits in the theater

Potential previews could be at the Golden Daemon in Germany at the beginning of October and  at US open in Tampa  in mid October.

We should have Warhammer day mid October this will be the next online preview :)  last two years they also released a model for the day, last year the Votann champion, year before Bayards Revenge 

Edited by Deakz28
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cyrus said:

So we should say

We're due to get, the middle earth box, two underworlds warbands, a new Necromunda faction, a new Horus Heresy faction, Christmas box sets, Slaves to Darkness, the narrative book and possibly a Krieg box set before the end of the year. That's definitely more than enough stuff to fill a preview. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

We should have Warhammer day mid October this will be the next online preview :)  last two years they also released a model for the day, last year the Votann champion, year before Bayards Revenge 

Warhammer Day is on the 5th of October this year. The limited model will be chaos-themed; however, I don't know if aos or 40k flavour.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

So what is going to be the restriction on Vizzik Skour's AoR? Since they stated that Thanquol and Boneripper will lead a "carnival of monstrosities" I'm sure their army would be based around Moulder units (maybe with some Verminlords for more monsters). 

Edited by BarakUrbaz

16 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat

We had enough rats with the Vermindoom now it is time for something else 😉

So definitely STD BT + Darkoath spearhead + new Chaos sorcerer on foot+ new Chaos lord on foot ???

Possibly Warhammer underworlds starter set : Golden boys vs Rats  as per Nighthaunt noob rumors

Possibly  Warcry new box of new season  (no idea)

• Like 1