The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, BarakUrbaz said:

That would literally just be the Snarlfang Riders except with 2 less units.

If you want to bring back an Underworlds warband as a generic unit Mollog's Mob makes more sense. Canonically Dankhold Troggoths can change in size depending on their enviroment and Mollog is the only model that demonstrates this. 

Yeah , I always though mollog could be a kind of priest for the troggoth summoning its minions to trigger effect

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

Wow! If this kitbash is your work then big props!!! It's amazing!🤘🐺

It's not mine so I don't take credit of it !Really nice kitbash indeed !

15 minutes ago, drumpouch said:

I’m hoping this is the kinda stuff we’ll see in the GSG army box

I think we all hope so !

I can see GW to "recycle" existing snarlfangs in the armybox since they are only 2 years old and "lonely" gitmob unit in the range.

But definitely a new snarlfang mounted hero (as per RE) and hopefully  new snarlfangs chariot and new snarfangs-drawn  warmachine 🤞

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, cyrus said:

It's not mine so I don't take credit of it !Really nice kitbash indeed !

I think we all hope so !

I can see GW to "recycle" existing snarlfangs in the armybox since they are only 2 years old and "lonely" gitmob unit in the range.

But definitely a new snarlfang mounted hero (as per RE) and hopefully  new snarlfangs chariot and new snarfangs-drawn  warmachine 🤞

I think they’ll focus on fleshing out spiders and wolves, seeing as how Moonclan has been completely updated. The only reason I say spiders is because there is an unsolved RE that is obviously a spider, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if spiders go to legend and Gitmob gets a full army box 

5 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

What about the UW warband returning for GSG being Rippa’s Snarlfangs?

Considering the BT will come back at the same time as a supposed Gitmob expansion, I don't see it that crazy as a way to reinforce that subfaction.

Rippas-Snarlfangs-Underworlds.jpeg.webp

Zarbag, Looncourt or Mollog are more unique than Rippa's 🤣

47 minutes ago, drumpouch said:

I think they’ll focus on fleshing out spiders and wolves, seeing as how Moonclan has been completely updated. The only reason I say spiders is because there is an unsolved RE that is obviously a spider, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if spiders go to legend and Gitmob gets a full army box 

Whitefang confirmed us that "spider skull" RE belonged to a Season of war Gallet supplement that was for some reason scrapped.

Spoiler

2022-09-13.jpg

But it could be possible to see a new scuttle boss for spiderfang out of armybox since GW confirmed also "individual releases" (plural) in addition to "armybox"

Whitefang hinted some mid-size release for Gitmob 

Edited by cyrus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Grunbag said:

Yeah , I always though mollog could be a kind of priest for the troggoth summoning its minions to trigger effect

Or some kind of generic Shaman/sorcerer with its familiars. Would give the troggoth a different type of character and more options. 

• LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, drumpouch said:

That unresolved RE was supposed to be a second Incarnate that was part of the cancelled books Season of War: Gallet and Season of War: Lendu.

Let's see if they manage to find it usage.

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Zarbag, Looncourt or Mollog are more unique than Rippa's 🤣

Yeah, GSG has plenty of them with high chances. Maybe they get more than one. I think Rippa's is the one with lower chances, but considering a Gitmob army box... I wouldn't discard it.

13 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Just read a comment on YouTube from a flgs manager claiming something pertaining to Soulblight called  Othar The Half King was released early on a product sheet or something like that. 

Looks like it is up in a few stores:

S/GRAVELORDS: OTHAR THE HALF-KING (blitzminis.com)

PRE-ORDER Games Workshop Warhammer 91-18 S/GRAVELORDS: OTHAR THE HALF-KING (October 2024) - Dragon's Chest Toys and Collectibles (dragonschesttoys.com)

404 Not Found — Tistaminis

SOULBLIGHT GRAVELORDS OTHAR THE HALF-KING SPECIAL ORDER - DICEHEAD.COM

image.png.73878c6a77bf5a974b133d93a0234e4b.png

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Just read a comment on YouTube from a flgs manager claiming something pertaining to Soulblight called  Othar The Half King was released early on a product sheet or something like that. 

It is fun how we have our spotlight section:

image.png.d569ac6d7dd8d80d4372034fdc05e092.png

image.png.1004f24932c5da7ddd7589f16bb91c40.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Coming in October, so is that the Warhammer+ mini for AoS this time?

No my dude! We already know what are the W+ minis! In fact you can order them from Sunday!

New Warhammer+ Miniatures – Subscribe to Choose from Two Incredible New Models - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

WHPlus Year4Minis Aug23 Image2

I also find it weird that it is supposed to be launched in Oct. Maybe a side game warband like UW? Or something like a character tied to a new book?

Edited by Ejecutor

Just now, zamerion said:

Maybe IS the games day miniatures. And not chaos related as said rumors

Maybe its the new krell hahaha

Ooooor... The Chaos one is a 40k Chaos Space Marine Lieutenant and the AoS one is another Vampire Lieutenant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

No my dude! We already know what are the W+ minis! In fact you can order them from Sunday!

New Warhammer+ Miniatures – Subscribe to Choose from Two Incredible New Models - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

WHPlus Year4Minis Aug23 Image2

I also find it weird that it is supposed to be launched in Oct. Maybe a side game warband like UW? Or something like a character tied to a new book?

*slaps forehead*

Oh yeah. No idea how I forgot that.

So not a Warhammer+ model, but... what, then?

edit: Waaaaaiiit they said there was a narrative book coming this year, right? Are we actually gonna get a narrative book with a mini release already?

Edited by Acrozatarim