The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, NotBeastmanBob said:

Mordheim terrain

Would be nice, at least Mordheim-esque would be cool. 

Having said that, I do find that sculpted liquids never truly work out well unless they’re maybe totally opaque black goo or something. You can‘t beat using resins etc. and those pieces are never shallow enough to add a layer of semi-transparent water effects. 

But yeah, go figure, I‘m building swamp scatter terrain currently, when I built a hill GW rereleased theirs. I just bought the old GW craters (love them) for like 2,5 times the original price, so maybe that‘s something they could do next? 😂

I am not sure if I shared it here or just in the OBR thread, but maybe you remember I shared a KS campaign for OBR-like scenery in the past.

I just found that the same guys did in the past CoS and FS-inspired scenery as well. Maybe even another one that can be Sylvaneth-inspired:

I would love to see more creators doing clearly AoS-inspired stuff more often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a really cool and intriguing image. Here are some thoughts that come to my mind:

Daughters of Khaine, Kruelboyz and Ogors are all great shouts that I find possible. However, with the Whitefang death rumour and the roadmap's general death note make me think this might be tied to a drowned subfaction for Nighthaunt or Soulblight. Alternatively it is the new Deepdiving Space Marines

• Like 1

What is the basis for expecting vampires?

(That image is clearly based decoration for an undead pirate ship, with the limb belonging to a ghoul who just walked the plank. The model is Othar Half-Pirate and he leads the rumored vampirate musketeers who can also be used with Cities of Sigmar. Also those Pokemon creatures from beyond the star that that guy here kept mentioning.)

11 hours ago, The Other Shrek said:

What is the basis for expecting vampires?

(That image is clearly based decoration for an undead pirate ship, with the limb belonging to a ghoul who just walked the plank. The model is Othar Half-Pirate and he leads the rumored vampirate musketeers who can also be used with Cities of Sigmar. Also those Pokemon creatures from beyond the star that that guy here kept mentioning.)

The basis is memes.

There are a few predictions for rumour engines and upcoming releases that have kind of reached joke status because they were constantly predicted (often since 1st ed) and never materialized  A few examples are vampire pirates, Idoneth endless spells, chaos dwarves and Malerion (this edition for sure!).

20 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

How about the forthcoming MAGGOTKIN OF NURGLE ENDLESS SPELLS ?!?!

Behind the hand you can see some bubbles looking like the tri-lobe. 

Also it guess it's too wide to be the Nurgle Pot-belly Herald Underworld Warband (educated wish based on NNoob's answers).