The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Beliman said:

My perspective is close enough but I disagree with this part. I think that AoS 4th has the best core rules for an AoS edition.

It still has some issues, of course, like any other GW game, but it is vastly improved compared to older editions. I can't believe that we could play this game without a cavalry keyword or basic weapons that do damage to charging units, how's that possible in a Wargame?

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things that are not in line with what I like, but that's another thing to talk about.

4th feels like a good starting point, good core rules but missing some stuff like you said, hopefully they build on it when 5th comes out, in the meantime though I look forward to enjoying 4th

6 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

welp this is SUPER scummy... the faction pack gets replaced by "battle profiles." If you aren't going to change the damn rules much when printing a full BT why even risk this level of badwill

https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-downloads/

I think they mentioned this or I guessed it from the same behaviour on 40k, but anyway... yeah... better download them all now that you can.

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

I love the way GW never posts on instagram after a big anti consumer move. Can't let the comments look negative.

Yeah i dont understand, i subscribed but still don't have access to the skaven warscrolls... Whats the point of the subscription then...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ivo said:

Yeah i dont understand, i subscribed but still don't have access to the skaven warscrolls... Whats the point of the subscription then...

Still need the battletome for the warscrolls. You can see the ones without the battletomes out and make multiple lists, but anything with battletome even as a subscriber you are locked out. You are basically paying to make more than one list.

• Like 1