The Rumour Thread

11 hours ago, 01rtb01 said:

So the Vermindoom was in relation to your bank account then not Aqshy lol.

Skaven were my main army in the old world from 6th to the end. The refresh has been awesome. What are you looking forward to building and painting first?

IMG_20240923_110447.jpg

IMG_20240923_114901.jpg

IMG_20240923_120532.jpg

IMG_20240923_123946.jpg

IMG_20240923_124017.jpg

IMG_20240923_115031.jpg

IMG_20240923_114930.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 4

7 minutes ago, cyrus said:

According to latest Valrak's rumors the Krieg box is coming February 2025.

Skaven underworlds is probably Skryre with mini doomwheel as per Whitefang back me up rumors 

The 40k thing could be a Warhammer Commemorative mini to go alongside Othar? Perhaps the conspicuously absent BA Terminator Captain valrak was rumouring?

Edited by DoctorPerils
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Unless this cover is wrong 40k was forgotten in the video ^^

And I actually don't know what 40k could be since it should still be too soon for Krieg which is early next year and there is nothing else until then according to the Nova roadmap

There could be a Krieg box set this year. Valrak said he hadn't heard anything but he also hadn't heard about the Imperialis boxset that leaked. The bomb rat does suggest a Skyre warband so a mini doomwheel is definitely a possibility.  If the Stormcast side are reclusians, I could definitely see myself picking up my third Underworlds starter box. 

It's a shame there's nothing about Warcry. I'm really curious about what is going on with that game. I hope we do get a new season next year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chikout said:

There could be a Krieg box set this year. Valrak said he hadn't heard anything but he also hadn't heard about the Imperialis boxset that leaked. The bomb rat does suggest a Skyre warband so a mini doomwheel is definitely a possibility.  If the Stormcast side are reclusians, I could definitely see myself picking up my third Underworlds starter box. 

It's a shame there's nothing about Warcry. I'm really curious about what is going on with that game. I hope we do get a new season next year. 

Gw have already said that blood Angels is the last 40k release of the year. Krieg are 2025.

I've caved to the Cities mini 😅
Nincs elérhető leírás.

Some observations because I want to take some of these things as teasers for Ironweld stuff in wave 2:

• The "musket" on the squire's backpack is surprisingly short, around half the length of a Fusilier's handcannon
  • The pistol on the squire's backpack is three barreled. Glad to see the helblaster living on in the smaller forms
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

30 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Aos

The slaves to darkness that we're speculating

Underworlds 

The stormcast vs skaven thanks to @Nighthaunt Noob

Kill team

The Ratling vs Ogryn vs Orks

legion imperialis

The mechanicus that got leak already

image.png.f24310956417c13e3951d619956ea78a.png

Guess no 40k so that krieg box is not coming anytime soon

Hey!

Could you please write a short summary of the Slaves to Darkness speculations please?

Been off of the forum for awhile. 

24 minutes ago, 01rtb01 said:

Gw have already said that blood Angels is the last 40k release of the year. Krieg are 2025.

Yes but this is an established pattern with gw. They said they would release Seraphon in the summer and they did but they released a launch box in the Spring. They released Slaves to Darkness in the winter as they said but it was preceded by a launch box in the autumn. The also done a November launch box and a full release the following year for several armies including the imperial guard themselves. I'm not saying it's guaranteed but it's a distinct possibility. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Engrimm said:

If you play the video on YT with subs, this appears:

embergard.png

So it looks like Underworlds is going to be set in Embergard's Sewers this time around, my guess the Skaven are trying to sabotage the city as part of their expansion. Meanwhile we have a confirmed Chaos Sorcerer commemorative model inbound, as well as the projected "second wave" foretold earlier this week. I want to say that Kill Team is going to be dark-mech vs imperials (probably AdMech for the mirror match from hell) but that's wish listing on my end. Imperialis has been leaked already, and we might get a Krieg preview.... Have I missed anything?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Orks can be the Tankbusters. That's the only resin kit that remains

Rumours (from Valrak) are that it's Ogryns + Ratlings, vs 'Ard Boyz.

(Though I guess Tankbusters could maybe be getting armoured up and whoever passed the info to Valrak forgot to mention them being armed with Rokkit Launchas, but... that seems like an important detail to leave out...)

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Asperon Thorn 
Curnoth Darkwold
Gobbler Grimlich
Horkon Heartripper
Madcap Migzz

EDIT: With those names a new Elf team is coming for sure

The rumours said that these starplayers Will be released soon?

I was waiting  gobbler for years

I went back and checked out the reveal article for Warhammer day for 2023. They showed off a lot of stuff. Ionus and Belthanos for AOS. Ton of Old world things. I'm hoping we get something similar. Reveals have been very weak in 2024 I would like to see them have a banger to set up the fall, winter hype. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

So it looks like Underworlds is going to be set in Embergard's Sewers this time around, my guess the Skaven are trying to sabotage the city as part of their expansion. Meanwhile we have a confirmed Chaos Sorcerer commemorative model inbound, as well as the projected "second wave" foretold earlier this week. I want to say that Kill Team is going to be dark-mech vs imperials (probably AdMech for the mirror match from hell) but that's wish listing on my end. Imperialis has been leaked already, and we might get a Krieg preview.... Have I missed anything?

Considering there were previous rumours of Stormcast vs Skaven as well it would be really cool if Stormcast gets a ranged Ruination team as that is something lacking from the chamber so far and I feel it would first to have a bunch of hunters searching the sewers for skaven infiltrators. With the bomb I wonder if it is a Skrye team. Would be nice as the last was Eshin (Eshin are my favourite but still nice to have variety).

1 hour ago, Sir Grimm said:

Hey!

Could you please write a short summary of the Slaves to Darkness speculations please?

Been off of the forum for awhile. 

So what we know will leave the Slaves to darkness range due to being in 

• Chaos lord
  • Chaos Sorcerer(already has)
  • chaos lord/Sorcerer on chaos manticore
  •  chaos spawn
  • chaos chariot

Some (and i) believe there going to be a new chaos lord & possibly a Sorcerer since they're key HQ

The Slaves to darkness box is going to need to be replaced/reworked to remove the chariot (they rework the skaven spearhead box to have new clan rats so not out the possibility that happens)

They mention in NOVA how there is going to be a Darkoath theme spearhead 

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully STD get more than the lone Hero, though this early into the edition I am doubtful.

Also not sure this was mentioned here yet or if they edited it in:

This year’s Commemorative Miniature is the Chaos Sorcerer Tzarketh, Bane of Law, and we’ll be revealing their glorious model in the coming days. You’ll be able to pre-order this miniature on the 5th of October, while stocks last – don’t delay, pledge your immortal soul to the pantheon today!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

Underworlds, AoS, Kill Team and Legions Imperialis is quite the interesting lineup.

Also why is Tzeentch missing from the Chaos Gods art in the beginning? Maybe a hint for something?

image.png.ea35624563b1436ad762658ff7dfb1b7.png

New UW logo, isn't it?

Also, we had hints about harbingers, they mentioned heretical and we have chaos in the background. I think the upcoming UW stuff will be heavily tied to monogods.

• Like 1

So two big questions:

1) If commemorative warhammer day mini is a chaos sorcerer what about the speculated new  regular STD chaos sorcerer?

2) If preview is chaos themed will it be also the AoS narrative book ? 

7 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.ea35624563b1436ad762658ff7dfb1b7.png

New UW logo, isn't it?

Also, we had hints about harbingers, they mentioned heretical and we have chaos in the background. I think the upcoming UW stuff will be heavily tied to monogods.

I hope not. Repeat the Warcry error of focus on one allegiance was a mistake.

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Aos

The slaves to darkness that we're speculating

Underworlds 

The stormcast vs skaven thanks to @Nighthaunt Noob

Kill team

The Ratling vs Ogryn vs Orks

legion imperialis

The mechanicus that got leak already

image.png.f24310956417c13e3951d619956ea78a.png

Guess no 40k so that krieg box is not coming anytime soon

3 vs in KT? Can we expect something like that for Warcry?

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

Unless this cover is wrong 40k was forgotten in the video ^^

And I actually don't know what 40k could be since it should still be too soon for Krieg which is early next year and there is nothing else until then according to the Nova roadmap

The start of AoS rising. 40k starts being forgotten and AoS takes its deserved place 😅

• Like 1