The Rumour Thread

17 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I always Hoped Tzeentch would get a mortal Heavy Infantry and Cavalry Unit (Am I back in the  friends list 😅)

I always enjoyed this Art (as well as the same art of the other gods) And Thought that a Units of Tzeentch Knights on very warped Daemonic steeds would be pretty nifty (see bottom right corner with the banner), I know they got the Tzaangor on Discs, but That just feels different. I also fear what was Old style of Tzeentch has largely disappeared. 

IMG_0758.jpeg

That was a terrific era for Chaos art. I've still got that Hordes of Chaos book on my shelf, and refer back to it when I need the inspiration. The asymmetric horns I've used a lot in my Slaanesh collection directly come from artwork in that book. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I always Hoped Tzeentch would get a mortal Heavy Infantry and Cavalry Unit (Am I back in the  friends list 😅)

I always enjoyed this Art (as well as the same art of the other gods) And Thought that a Units of Tzeentch Knights on very warped Daemonic steeds would be pretty nifty (see bottom right corner with the banner), I know they got the Tzaangor on Discs, but That just feels different. I also fear what was Old style of Tzeentch has largely disappeared. 

IMG_0758.jpeg

Yeah, or the awesome piece of Adrian Smith…

The guy in the middle of your pic would‘ve been a cool Fatemaster.

I do like the style they got going with the Curseling tho, I feel like the addition of some slight Eastern design cues (without going too much into the Egyptian/Stygian direction, that was Prosperine, not Tzeentchian culture in 40k) worked well in that case but I also always hoped for more minis that reflected artworks like this one. 

I‘d also love to see more mutated stuff for DoT in general - more spawn, etc. My ideal Tzeentch army always consisted of a couple of pristine sorcerer-warriors/leaders, mostly or completely shielded from the disturbing mutative aspect of Tzeentch and a ton of heavily mutated creatures and underlings, who are simply jugded fodder and thus more twisted as they can‘t escape mutation. 

I don‘t see a place in the game for it but new chaos spawn along with smaller „spawnlings/hatchlings“ would‘ve been cool!  I guess not everyone is a fan of The Thing tho. 😇

Just now, NotBeastmanBob said:

So are we thinking SCE preorder announcement today then? Plus a hint preview for the Warhammer Birthday?

It was rumoured for the last Sunday, I think today will be the day. And the hint... I think will happen during the week. It is confirmed that we will see at least the Chaos mini.

• LOVE IT! 1

Blood Angels next week, not the golden boys we were hoping for.

Interestingly there's a Soulbound Starter Set going up, but I'm fairly certainly it's been in production for a while already? Must just be able to buy it from the Warhammer store directly now, but that's probably a good thing for marketing purposes.

sundaypreview-sep29-misc_01-soulbound.jp

Here at Warhammer Community, we’ve got more from the new edition of Kill Team, with a big reveal on Monday and new rules going up for download later in the week. We’ll see you then!

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

8 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Interestingly there's a Soulbound Starter Set going up, but I'm fairly certainly it's been in production for a while already? Must just be able to buy it from the Warhammer store directly now, but that's probably a good thing for marketing purposes.

This is excellent actually, sets precedent for GW to carry other Soulbound products, which could slowly but surely grow the playerbase. Cubicle 7’s site isn’t very consumer friendly or well known.

And by Sigmar I hope it does increase the playerbase. Soulbound has a good amount of content now.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Big reveal for Kill Team tomorrow. Ogryns?!

11 minutes ago, Fracas said:

This is excellent actually, sets precedent for GW to carry other Soulbound products, which could slowly but surely grow the playerbase. Cubicle 7’s site isn’t very consumer friendly or well known.

And by Sigmar I hope it does increase the playerbase. Soulbound has a good amount of content now.

At my local warhammer store they'll been having  C7 starter sets for a while. 

Edited by Gotz

4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Interestingly there's a Soulbound Starter Set going up, but I think it's been in production for a while already? Must just be able to buy it from the Warhammer store directly now.

I was just thinking before see thing if they were going to push the Stormcast announcement to the Warhammer day week lol

either way I'll will absolutely eat crow if does but the Chaos Sorcerer name Tzarketh the Bane of Law and what @Elarin is saying that it Tzeentch wizard it definitely sound more disciple of tzeentch than anything the Thousand Sons have or related to (they would have call him a 10ksons rather than chaos sorcerer)

14 minutes ago, Fracas said:

Cubicle 7 extended material is really good like the recent "Ruins of the Past" and "the Ruins of Karaznethil" (which btw is not in the main campaign book for some reason) and the world build is incredible:

form Quicksilver honey, Khazalid dwarf guerrilla fighters, Kharadon battle autmotons, Gorrddak camp guarded Rouge Idols at Crawling Pits of Gharrentia where he chained the godbeast Fangathrak and so much more

image.png.910344ed9143ed5a3fde463af455d54a.png

image.png.d73e513c5ea855d6cf9941c4e72e4b9c.png

image.png.bf811e58734994e9b086c497ba84a22a.png

6 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Big reveal for Kill Team tomorrow. Ogryns?!

Patience King Brodd the article says 

we’ve got more from the new edition of Kill Team {COMMA}  with a big reveal on Monday 

The monday reveal is defiantly going to be the Warhammer mini

Ratling and Ogryns will have to wait till saturday they're not going to reveal a big reveal right after they just dumped the Legion imperialist reveal 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

So I was right when I said that Blood Angels were coming first. That delay was an overthinking again.

Sad that something happened and all was delayed two weeks. If all was how I heard we will have SCE this week.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

So I was right when I said that Blood Angels were coming first. That delay was an overthinking again.

Sad that something happened and all was delayed two weeks. If all was how I heard we will have SCE this week.

Or there has been no delay and everything is being released as scheduled. 

People seem to reach for the it must be delayed because it doesn't come out when they hoped/expected it would. 

In truth no one really knows if there are delays or not but it seems strange to me it if there were continuous delays it only affects new releases and doesn't seem to have much impact on the rest of supply line. 

I know there were production issues but by and large it's no where near as bad as it was with many items returning to stock much quicker than before (apart from some early resin old world releases it seems). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

This time was GW saying BA coming end of year in the roadmap

IMG_1770.jpeg.67d5a6d68c7e56c74dc2deab34cae354.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Or there has been no delay and everything is being released as scheduled. 

People seem to reach for the it must be delayed because it doesn't come out when they hoped/expected it would. 

In truth no one really knows if there are delays or not but it seems strange to me it if there were continuous delays it only affects new releases and doesn't seem to have much impact on the rest of supply line. 

I know there were production issues but by and large it's no where near as bad as it was with many items returning to stock much quicker than before (apart from some early resin old world releases it seems). 

Elarin had almost the same dates as I heard.

12 minutes ago, cyrus said:

This time was GW saying BA coming end of year in the roadmap

IMG_1770.jpeg.67d5a6d68c7e56c74dc2deab34cae354.jpeg

It is just saying "Still to come", isn't it?

It could be read as BA closing the year. So maybe this is the last big thing for 40k until 2025, but I find it weird. I think we will see the Krieg army box.

Edited by Ejecutor

40 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It is just saying "Still to come", isn't it?

It could be read as BA closing the year. So maybe this is the last big thing for 40k until 2025, but I find it weird. I think we will see the Krieg army box.

I read it now since the pre-order announcement as that Blood Angels end the year for 40K, not that it is released at the end of the year. 😄

Although it does feel strange that from mid october there is nothing new except the battleforces for 40K for the remainder of 2024.

Edited by Tonhel