The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The Citadel Palette Pad is being replaced with a new silicone Servo-Skull one. I don't know anybody who used them, but if you did, there's the last call. 

cit_servoskullpalette-oct1-image1.jpg&w=

Ngl I expected GW to have made their own wet palettes by now.

Ah, perfect to receive as gift from relatives who know you do something called "painting warhammer" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Malerion n'a jamais été fusionné avec un dragon 

C'est exactement ce que les premiers youtubeurs qui se moquaient d'AOS 1e jours se disaient au téléphone après avoir vu l'article ci-dessous

image.jpeg.f3ba850a3e3c3508168b7095a8a1ef0b.jpeg

Des trois fois où il apparaît et/ou est mentionné. Malekith n'est désormais plus qu'une ombre sensible qui peut prendre la forme qu'il souhaite. Dans 3E Core, il a réveillé une obscurité sans forme à Ulgu avant de prendre forme pendant des siècles 

La nouvelle du royaume brisé le présente comme son ombre, son vieux corps WHF

So he’ll probably take this form for his new model, it make sens about the BR mention.

20 minutes ago, BarakUrbaz said:

We know what the rumor engine is, its very similar to the Mole Grenade from the Leagues of Votann Cthonian Beserks.

image.thumb.png.3a18686b2ce62014206810fc

I think this means that Votann wave 2 is getting a modernized Mole Mortar.

Oh. Didn't know them. Indeed, deffo Votann.

21 minutes ago, NotBeastmanBob said:

Do we think a dual model like Morathi is possible?

His "form" then his Super Saiyan Shadow form? 😂

I think it is totally possible but it seems still very far away ! Maybe in 5th edition .

New silicone paint palette is a great change.

I've been using a kids silicone fidget popper for the last year and it's brilliant, have quit bothering with a wet palette for most things. The little silicone cups keep the paint puddled together and fluid enough for a while, as opposed to a flat palette which dries much faster. Work especially well with dropper bottles.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Aramis said:

New silicone paint palette is a great change.

I've been using a kids silicone fidget popper for the last year and it's brilliant, have quit bothering with a wet palette for most things. The little silicone cups keep the paint puddled together and fluid enough for a while, as opposed to a flat palette which dries much faster. Work especially well with dropper bottles.

Oh, I like what the prospect now thanks to your experience much better - thanks for sharing. 👍

2 hours ago, PraetorDragoon said:

No, it would require Malerion to get a model in the first place.

I laughed really hard at that so that I wouldn’t cry really hard that.  Is there a Rationale for Malerion not being back yet? Or Tyrion? 

30 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I laughed really hard at that so that I wouldn’t cry really hard that.  Is there a Rationale for Malerion not being back yet? Or Tyrion? 

Probably they are being saved for Slaanesh's return. And it doesn't have to feel something rushed.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Yeah, they're aelves. We got enough of them already.  🤙

🫢

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, BarakUrbaz said:

We know what the rumor engine is, its very similar to the Mole Grenade from the Leagues of Votann Cthonian Beserks.

image.thumb.png.3a18686b2ce62014206810fc

I think this means that Votann wave 2 is getting a modernized Mole Mortar.

Since we also are expecting Krieg to gain their next wave. I could also see them getting their Mole Launcher made in plastic. Could be both.

image.jpeg.88e0392dfe623557cdc2e7115a059dac.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Kronos said:

BOTH! 

IMG_3789.jpeg

By the God-Emperor‘s golden throne‘s left leg‘s aquilla, what‘s this I see? The Inquisition has been informed! „See something, say everything!“ I‘m a good imperial citizen. 👍

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RetconnedLegion said:

Little horned fella on the back has me hopeful.

I think thats a little pile of rocks- if you turn the image upside down it looks like the barrel is resting on them so thinking Votann now, initially I did think Chaos Dwarfs though ..

8 hours ago, MitGas said:

With all due respect, dragons should remain universal. They used to be and I'm not sure anyone but SCE players likes that only they get dragons now... plus the whole Malerion thingy would need to open them up anyways. If those are draconic shadow-aelves, it would be very strange for them to not have their own kind of (shadow?) dragon IMO.

don't even speak for SCE players as I imagine I'm in the majority of us enjoying dragons in any GA. the only thing better than having a giant dragon is getting it to fight ANOTHER giant dragon. it was already strange that Kroak/Seraphon save draconith eggs in Broken Realms but then SCE got the actual dragons.

6 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

The Rumour Engine – 1st of October - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

this has got to be bursting out of the ground right? like they're showing us the angle/post that the drill builds as. no way that straggler rock would be there any other way.

9 hours ago, Sarouan said:

Actually, it's still possible. It will just have a different name and different options / abilities. Like Chaos Lord with shield and flail or something like that.

They could maybe leave the old chaos lord only in the spearhead ( no need to repack) and release an update one more in line with chaos warriors/chosen of 2022.( something like Holga Clovenhorn )

md17EkhmhcaRavRy.jpg

2 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

So with new ratlings all but confirmed in the next kill team preview this brings up the question of will we ever see them in some form or another for AoS. And where would they best fit?

Id love to see Halflings replace the Gnoblars for Ogors personally. They fit more thematically and would be a good AOS twist in having them be a part of Destruction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

So with new ratlings all but confirmed in the next kill team preview this brings up the question of will we ever see them in some form or another for AoS. And where would they best fit?

I hope it's the Orks vs Ratlings box, but I wouldn't get too excited, there's a starter set on the way too. I hope they don't waste the preview just on the starter

• Thanks 1