• Krieg teaser
  • Something Eldar

AoS

• Chaos Sorcerer
  • Medium-big chariot / manticore equivalent
  • Surprise new unit / character
  • Campaign book + more terrain?

Kill Team

• Orks (hoping for both Kill Teams to be shown)

Underworlds

• SCE vs Mini-Doomwheel Skaven
  • Hope for Chorf tease

LI

• Campaign book or something
  • Show off the leaked and revealed stuff again

It's interesting that you mention terrain in the narrative book. What kind of terrain could it be? Considering we kind of agree the book is very likely Darkoath revenging the Skavens... Darkoath or Skaven terrain?

• Like 1

I was just looking at Warcom, cool to see "Warhammer 40,000, The Ultimate Guide" Coffee table book covering Miniatures, Factions, Lore, Artwork and the Universe, written by Guy Haley and Gav Thorpe being released. Hopefully, this is testing the waters, does well and leads to something similar for Age Of Sigmar. Been calling for these types of publications for ages. 

WARHAMMER 40,000 ULTIMATE GUIDE - You Tube.

It's published by DK books, hardback, good quality, full colour, 336 pages and £35. 2 pounds cheaper than -100 page Battletomes. 

Edited by Hollow
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Once again asking certain users to not turn this into an Old World thread, especially when OW has no presence at tomorrow's preview. There are dedicated threads for OW that would benefit from more posts! 

More on topic, I'm super hyped for this show as an Eldar collector since Aspect Warriors resculpts have been top of my wishlist since I got into the hobby! Really curious to see what we get for AoS (Khorgus Khul? S2D?), along with the new Underworlds starter. Since we never got those full Sigmarite building terrain sets, I'm really unsure about more GW terrain for AoS right now, but I'll always welcome it personally!

Less than 24 hours to go. Time for my predictions.

AoS

Expect to see - slaves to darkness battletome, Darkoath spearhead, foot hero, narrative book. 

Would like to see - scenery and some surprise minis to go with the narrative book. Gitmob teaser

Expect to see. Krieg tease, different ways to play book.

Would like to see- swooping hawk teaser (I just bought my first 40k model since 7th edition because I'm excited about Eldar)

Underworlds 

Expect to see- Skaven Vs Stormcast box set. 

Would like to see chaos Duardin teaser

Kill team

Expect to see Orks Vs ratlings box

Legions Imperialis 

Expect to see - campaign book, more admech stuff 

Would like to see - a primarch. 

One more thing- Skaven themed Warhammer quest. 

I'd really like to see a chaos lord on flying mount, though not necessarily a dragon. I really like my big centre-piece models, but having an option for a more mobile lord while still being able to field more troops would be really nice.

Did just occur to me that STD have lost the generic Sorcerer to TOW boxing. Between the W+ model and the Warhammer Day mini, maybe it'll be a new generic Sorcerer (in an armoured design rather than Darkoath)? Those two can be proxied as Gaunt Summoners of course, but still.

I would like to see new chaos spawn and a new Darkoath shaman wizard or priest since you have to take Brands Oathbound for Nadja or Gnarlspirit pack in order to get a Darkoath wizard and no priests. The Chariot could do with an update too and hopefully added to the Spearhead similar to Clan rats in the Skaven Spearhead.

Based on the last preview I'm not getting my hopes up for anything major being shown, that way I can't be disappointed! 

For AoS: comfrimation that the StD battletome is coming and the cover shown and more comfrimation that it's extra chaosy and you can make chaos armies with it. Chaos. 

Underworlds. Something is coming. Soon. Maybe later. 

40K.Cool stuff is coming. Soon. Maybe later. 

HH. Marines are coming. Soon. And later

Legions. Same as HH, just smaller.