The Rumour Thread

In my opinion, they will show Stormcasts. As a result of the community vote, it was Skavens who received support first. I don't think they'll drag it out any longer.

What Central European Time is the show?

Edited by Aeryenn

6 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

In my opinion, they will show Stormcasts. As a result of the community vote, it was Skavens who received support first. I don't think they'll drag it out any longer.

If they mostly show SCE, I‘d feel mocked. 

It’s at 18:00! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

We already saw the Stormcast. In fact they will be put for sale tomorrow hehehe

Edited by Ejecutor

12 minutes ago, Freypal said:

Seems bizarre that it's the day of the reveal show and I go on the Warhammer community page and there is nothing telling me what it is, when it is or it where it is? 

Or am I missing something?

With the old warcom design the used to put up a banner a few hours before the event, but maybe they didn't think about that with the new one.

Also, it was usually where we could see some shadows. I am hoping for that kind of shadows picture at least. Even if it is just over Instagram.

whday_incoming-oct2-systems.jpg

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

I'm not expecting much for AoS proper, this feels like it's going to be focused on the new plastic Krieg and the new Underworlds update. Hopefully the Slaves figure is a new Chaos Lord with lots of options for customisation (like the Space Marine Lieutenant they released last year) so you can add in elements of mutation or related to specific gods.

31 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Did you miss this?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-us/articles/u8QforUi/nova-open-preview-new-stormcast-eternals-arrive-in-a-flash-of-thunder/

• Thanks 1

Guys, IMPORTANT: If you want TZARKETH, BANE OF LAW, order him NOW, he‘s already available to order! 

Edited by MitGas
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

They already showed the stormcast at the last preview

11 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

thx, good to know!

#IHateFomo

Yeah, understandable. Just thought I'd remind people, who knows how many they will produce. Would suck for someone to want it and not get it.

Edit: You can only order one per order... but you can make multiple orders. So if someone wants to buy a lot, they could. And it's likely that some will buy more than one to sell them on ebay for twice the amount...

Edited by MitGas
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, cyrus said:

If 30% track record is fine for you then ok but please do not compare him with Whitefang ! 😉

No, he is almost alright when you follow him. I trust him as much as Whitefang but the point here is that at the same time he is being clear that Skaven or Chaos Dwarfs are AoS armies.

What that means? IMHO, that when he refers to new scope maybe is like in HH new armies instead recovering all material that was shared with 40k.

• Thanks 1

My guesses for today 

aos

- new STD battletome cover

- accompanying single mini

- maybe a hint at the January Gloomspite release 

- krieg army box

imperialis

- mechanicus knights in plastic 

underworlds

- presumably chaos themed given they’ve said it’s a chaos day 

kill team 

- valraks rumoured ratlings 

so I expect mostly 40K hype and very little chaos 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Skaven theme Warhammet Quest. Interesting... I think it would be a nice surprise to have a quest, and a nice way to fill, but wouldn't something like that be part of the roadmap from the last preview?

More likely to be 40k quest? Blackstone is no longer on the site and it would explain the big whole in the 40k releases for the end of the year. But there has been no rumours for it. 

I'm not expecting much this reveal show , hoping to see the Ogryns and Ratling kill team as that could be fun. 

Wild wild wild card/wish - a new Quest game- if 40k with Votann paltry character set on a Tyranid infested ship/hiveship.., if fantasy then a cool dwarf character fighting Skaven sounds good to me.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, silverstu said:

More likely to be 40k quest? Blackstone is no longer on the site and it would explain the big whole in the 40k releases for the end of the year. But there has been no rumours for it. 

I'm not expecting much this reveal show , hoping to see the Ogryns and Ratling kill team as that could be fun. 

Wild wild wild card/wish - a new Quest game- if 40k with Votann paltry character set on a Tyranid infested ship/hiveship.., if fantasy then a cool dwarf character fighting Skaven sounds good to me.. 

Uhhh. That's a good hint then! Blackstone has been retired pretty recently.