The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Army of Renown for Belakor in the tome. And they will go deep in Brann's story.

Also RoR:

image.png.cee3e9efcdafc015edff97f4f54c07ae.png

Glad the prince is available for the godmarked armies. Still absolutely ridiculous that they don't just have their own option, but I guess this works. Also only a sorcerer for the slaves and still using the old lord and chariot. Not a good sign for the future of the edition. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

AoS definitely won on the Battleforces, considering how much stuff in them is new - or at least, released in the last year and a half - whereas for 40k aside from the Dark Angels it's stuff that has been around for a good while now.

My dude the Nurgle one has drones and blight kings. The Blight Kings alone are like 9 years old at this point.

Just now, Bosskelot said:

My dude the Nurgle one has drones and blight kings. The Blight Kings alone are like 9 years old at this point.

Yeah, but they aged pretty damn well, so 1/4 isn't bad. 

Plus the Harbinger of Nurgle is one of the best models they've ever made.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AquaRegis said:

That cities box is great if you are just getting started with the army, but not that great if you have an existing army. 

Yes, but if you already have the stuff from the battleforce you don't really have anything left to buy for Cities, anyway. Between this and the battleforce, that is basically all the new models except for the two named characters.

1 minute ago, Bosskelot said:

That’s 1 of 4 though, and still has relatively new models in there with them. The Ironjawz one is entirely from that last wave. 

• Like 1