The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

oh by the way the sorcerer has a head option

1728145942814378.jpg.aabe37d29be3e3dc61a17122881a4476.jpg

Not shabby either. I like the alternate staff head and the Mouth of Sauron helmet. Might get this one as well, it's not like I'm responsible.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

Also only a sorcerer for the slaves and still using the old lord and chariot. Not a good sign for the future of the edition. 

Yeah, pretty bad sign overall.  Another edition with a couple factions getting major overhauls but most only getting a hero.

At least this time the new hero is updating a holdover WHFB model instead of pushing more unnecessary hero bloat in an edition where it's harder than ever to fit extra small heroes into your list.  I'm going to hold onto that as my silver lining.

• Like 1

Just now, Sception said:

Yeah, pretty bad sign overall.  Another edition with a couple factions getting major overhauls but most only getting a hero.

At least this time the new hero is updating a holdover WHFB model instead of pushing more unnecessary hero bloat in an edition where it's harder than ever to fit extra small heroes into your list.  I'm going to hold onto that as my silver lining.

To be fair, very few factions received as much new stuff as Slaves in recent years, they're definitely up there with SCE. While a new lord or chariot would've been cool, other forces need some love much more desperately. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sception said:

I don't think so. It could have been worse. At least S2D is not losing stuff like the chariots. They are the bloated between bloated, so for me it is too early to decide if it is a good or a bad sign. And Warhammer in general is quite quiet right now.

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Another preview in November (at the Grand Narrative so probably Saturday 23rd?) 

Woo! 

Last year was on the 18th, so it looks about right. And we should have another one for December:

November - World Championships of Warhammer (18/11/2023)

December - The Black Library Preview (9/12/2023)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

They ended with a sneaky Emperor's Children tease 😆 Guess we know what the November reveal show will have!

A little weird that it's the 30k symbol/colours.

(I wouldn't be surprised if a 40k release changes them to be purple, but I would be surprised if they used the uncorrupted winged talons.)

Just now, The Lost Sigmarite said:

That whole WC show is a farce. How is something so simple as updating a text not working ? Why are the links empty ?

There's a network call returning a 500 error. No content was found. So something about the new site not working properly with scheduled posts or something like that.

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.38054f20002f01bb978cd4ec73b7df82.png

Don't know how im going to change up the rifle but I love Halflings in my COS army so i shall try and get this guys 

if anyone of the rumor mongers @Whitefang or @Whitefang back me up if want to throw me a bone and confirm some interspecies stayin eh ....eh

1 minute ago, Engrimm said:

New Kharadron Underworlds warband coming soon i guess:

image.jpeg.85730723d204edb305512e2228e0be1a.jpeg

Thundrik's Profiteers – Can You Roll A Crit?

bottom left

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1