image.png.e23a107a0c4f741bda7c290adad4557f.png

image.png.73b2997dd7a1981906523a42e1dbbfe5.png

FEC:

image.png.ec91211f20574aa52691899435d6dcb3.png

image.png.f443abf939e2dae300b857d471f793fc.png

Nurgle:

image.png.cd78aa7185dcb7562edc87d13711cfac.png

image.png.da7209040fc6674dc9827b67099cfa25.png

Beautiful I literally called all four of these yesterday ona reddit thread so happy.

The ironjawz and cos ones are exactly what I need to finish those armies too, hope they don't sell out ti quick.

Edited by Kempak

List of resolved REs:

Spoiler

2023-06-27.jpg 

And this second one maybe?

2023-05-16.jpg

image.png.38054f20002f01bb978cd4ec73b7df82.png

2023-12-20.png

2024-01-23.jpg

GZI6bGuW8AA-ZYO?format=jpg&name=large

I need the KT pictures to go up with better quality to see if any got revolved there, I think at least one. I will update once GW make its site work.

Edited by Ejecutor

really like the Sorcerer Lord. Very understated model and I like that. Sad no other new models but hey.

Dark Mechanicum models for Legions?? Well that does it I am getting the Mechanicum box! Biggest suprise of the show and I love it!

Nothing I really want for Christmas boxes, which is lucky as I bought 3 last year (plus FEC Box!). Might be tempted by the FEC box, but disappointed no Ushoran in it!

Cool little teaser for Emperor's Children, looking forward to seeing them. Good show, imo, massive improvement over the last one!

Look, all I'm saying is after those Ratling reveals, we definitely need Halflings in CoS. Why should Glutos have them all?! Or maybe their own army like Kings of War has. Bring back the Halfling Catapult! Or at least make one a 'seasonal alt-sculpt' for the Greatcannon. They could also stick them in Destruction with the Ogors, given in Fantasy they got along pretty well, though I know a lot of people prefer Ogors just be Ogors without any non-Ogor hangers on. 

GZJIKYPW8AEczYP?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Look, all I'm saying is after those Ratling reveals, we definitely need Halflings in CoS. Why should Glutos have them all?! Or maybe their own army like Kings of War has. Bring back the Halfling Catapult! Or at least make one a 'seasonal alt-sculpt' for the Greatcannon. They could also stick them in Destruction with the Ogors, given in Fantasy they got along pretty well, though I know a lot of people prefer Ogors just be Ogors without any non-Ogor hangers on. 

GZJIKYPW8AEczYP?format=jpg&name=large

I'd love for Halflings to come to Ogors!! Get rid of them Gnoblars!! #HalfStrengthNotGitStrength

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

S2D didn’t need another range expansion while being such a massive tome as-is. 

The idea wasn't for an expansion, but resculpting models that are 15-20 years old. The rumors were that this edition would see more effort put into releases than just a single hero and a tome. The S2D release is the first normal release and just a single hero is a bad sign for the rumors.

Edited by Grimrock
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Grimrock said:

The idea wasn't for an expansion, but resculpting models that are 15-20 years old. The rumors were that this edition would see more effort put into releases than just a single hero and a tome. The S2D release is the first normal release and just a single hero is a bar sign for the rumors.

How many 15-20 year old models do they have?

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

I am absolutely LOVING the direction the tomes have taken!! It reminds me of 6th Edition WHFB with the tome full of lore and art and short stories!!

I really like the new S2D cover. The best so far, IMO.

• Like 1