The Rumour Thread

17 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Potbelly Ogres and probably those alchemist rumour engines. (Nurgle?)

We know that the ones without the rumour engine icon has to go sooner rather than later, as they are the ones from the last Christmas engine:

image.png.fcf486f6d0460c3d96bb2bf418daee5c.png

I think we have a bunch from Krieg and another bunch from UW over there.

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

Did they just show new minis for Necromunda on a Tuesday? Or were they shown previously?

The impervious Exo-kyn roll out to face the greatest dangers on Necromunda - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

It would be nice to have random showcases rather than every Monday, it would keep things spicy.

I think they are new and I think there's some Rumormill pictures solved in there too

9 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Talking about rumour engines, which is what I was looking for.

Could it be OBR? It looks more alien to me, like Tyranids or something like that.

The Rumour Engine – 8th of October - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

rumourengine-oct8-content.jpg

99% 40k chaos, you can see the token (damaged? semi organic ?) cabling in the topright.

edit: Coinciding with the drop of a rumor of a Khorne based kill team. possibly for that or a WE character.

Edited by TheMawr
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Could it be OBR? It looks more alien to me, like Tyranids or something like that.

The Rumour Engine – 8th of October - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

100% 40k Chaos. Most likley for World Eaters or a Mutilator refresh.

Even though its Black and white, it looks like it painted in a dark red. 

41 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

We know that the ones without the rumour engine icon has to go sooner rather than later, as they are the ones from the last Christmas engine:

One day we will get the spider skull. One day. 

• Sad 2

Thats a Khorne or Possessed Sword if I’ve ever seen one. Some sort of Khorne Vehicle would be cool too, feels like Khorne are missing out from a small- midsize Khorne Vehicle in plastic. Something on Tracks or walking, or a smaller version of the Brass Scorpion would be nice. But that’s me wish-listing. It’s probably a Khorne Hero. 

Hero Level Eightbound?

On 10/6/2024 at 9:57 AM, cyrus said:

They could be  the 5th edition antagonist with a big second wave . 

If GW follows it strictly, then yes - death is the next poster-antagonist, but I hope OBR will get more love this edition and the antagonist for the 5th would be Malerion (Order vs Order? Why not?) or someone completely new.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I don't think it's that (the tube-esque thing makes me think of Nids) but it reminds me of the artwork of Warhammer Online's marauder mutations:

image.png.39d84f790231ec17231fa535690a7fa5.png

Could be a daemon weapon (Khorne char?) or even something from a spawn but I think it's gonna be a 40k thingy.

Edited by MitGas
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, MitGas said:

I don't think it's that (the tube-esque thing makes me think of Nids) but it reminds me of the artwork of Warhammer Online's marauder mutations:

Could be a daemon weapon (Khorne char?) or even something from a spawn but I think it's gonna be a 40k thingy.

IIRC the Warhammer Online chaos guys were Tzeentch themed. 

3 minutes ago, MitGas said:

What about Khorgos Khul?

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Now they can release the spider incarnate , it makes sense with manifestation lore