The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Matrindur said:

After just losing a whole chamber I'm not sure we should expect them any time soon.

i think we should have Metatron, Altars in Logister Chambers, and 7 Virtues in Covenant Chambers

Edited by lele

59 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

After just losing a whole chamber I'm not sure we should expect them any time soon.

I see Vanguard for 5.0 and Extremis for 6.0. Vanguard is being heavily hinted, while Extremis is missing completely.

10 hours ago, MitGas said:

Can they do anything else tho? Ogors should be quite a bit bigger than SCE or Chaos figs... so they will automatically become pretty big I think, especially now that Liberators are a bit taller than older ones (edit: older liberators, not ogors). Not upscaling Ogors would be very strange!

MAKE THEM MASSIVE I WANT MANCRUSHER GARGANTS BARELY TALLER THAN THEM.

6 hours ago, BarakUrbaz said:

Ogors themselves should be elephant sized (Ogors are described as being 10 foot which is around the same height as an African Elephant).

Their scale is basically hard to grasp because of how all miniatures just look pretty small to us, but Ogors are absolutely terrifying monsters.

ogre_kingdoms__irongut_by_mrg_art_dav66q

Exactly as pictured above. Ogors should be far far taller and bulkier than Humans.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I see Vanguard for 5.0 and Extremis for 6.0. Vanguard is being heavily hinted, while Extremis is missing completely.

I'm more curious about the Sacrosant chamber after 2025. All the Vanguard chamber and Extremis will still be legal in this edition. Even if the models need to be remade with thunderstrike armor, I'm not sure if this game needs a new purge.

14 minutes ago, Beliman said:

I'm more curious about the Sacrosant chamber after 2025. All the Vanguard chamber and Extremis will still be legal in this edition. Even if the models need to be remade with thunderstrike armor, I'm not sure if this game needs a new purge.

Why would it be a purge? The warrior chamber has also been "purged", and the result IMO is nice. There are fewer options inside the same mini and more variety. When I said Vanguard 5.0 and Extremis 6.0 this is what I meant. Something similar to what happened with the Warrior chamber rather than the Sacrosanct.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Why would it be a purge? The warrior chamber has also been "purged", and the result IMO is nice. There are fewer options inside the same mini and more variety. When I said Vanguard 5.0 and Extremis 6.0 this is what I meant. Something similar to what happened with the Warrior chamber rather than the Sacrosanct.

It's my own bias, I'm not a fan of any purge of miniatures that are still "new" (8-10 years).

• Like 4

7 hours ago, BarakUrbaz said:

Ogors themselves should be elephant sized (Ogors are described as being 10 foot which is around the same height as an African Elephant).

Their scale is basically hard to grasp because of how all miniatures just look pretty small to us, but Ogors are absolutely terrifying monsters.

ogre_kingdoms__irongut_by_mrg_art_dav66q

Ever since the Rancor and Polyphemus I found the idea of being eaten pretty terrifying, so Ogors are a scary concept by default!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

if I had to bet I would say in 5.0 Vanguard gets the Warrior Chamber treatment and Extremis gets the Sacrosanct one. It's also a bit sad that now every time I see news about the SCE direction I look at my collection wondering who's next on the chopping block (Dracoths for sure)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

if I had to bet I would say in 5.0 Vanguard gets the Warrior Chamber treatment and Extremis gets the Sacrosanct one. It's also a bit sad that now every time I see news about the SCE direction I look at my collection wondering who's next on the chopping block (Dracoths for sure)

Why do you think Extremis will disappear?

24 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Why do you think Extremis will disappear?

Extremis was never big, they only had the Stardrake and the Dracoth riders kit. Dracoths are pretty much soft replaced by the Draconith/Stormdrake Guard, not in a 1:1 replacement way but like Judicators got soft replaced by Vigilors. So it wouldn't be a surprise to me if they are just dropped next edition.'
That leaves the Stardrake and if you ask me their role in the optics of your army was never being a mount with a rider but being the big dragon center piece. And that role is now given to Karazai and Krondis. So even if they aren't Extremis chamber and don't have a rider I don't think we will get another big dragon centerpiece like the Stardrake kit.

We might get something new for Extremis as without those two kits only the Stardrake Guard are Extremis but they could just as easily drop the chamber as a whole and move the Stardrakes to another, probably Warrior Chamber.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cyrus said:

The weirdest file for Whitefang's weird things collection :

Skaventide is again available online in Uk/Europe Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Skaventide and Exclusive Objective Markers

Only the English version I think all the English language copies in Europe and here in Japan are shipped from the UK warehouse. Not that unusual. They probably shipped back some copies that weren't selling in stores. I've seen them do this before. 

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

move the Stardrakes to another, probably Warrior Chamber.

Yeah that aint happening with how bloated the warrior chamber has become by two different starter waves. I highly don't see that happening

Extremis chamber have always been like ~3 units max strech out to about 8-9 just by the nature of the dual kits. Extremis chamber wave can be done with less models that the FEC wave

-Star drake with a celestant build

-Desolators

-Tempestor but that kind of streching it since i don't think SCE need a range heavy calv when the chariot exist

Vanguard is kind of the same boat of like 5-6 units (Raptors, hunters, Aetherwing, gryphhounds and palladors)

18 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Honestly, I feel like the whole thing with different Chambers is a bit... unnecessary at this point? They're just arbitrary categorisations.

Unless there's a plan to end up being turned into their own books like the chapters.

On 09/10/2024 at 15:35, cyrus said:

Le grand récit et le championnat du monde sont le même événement   

lqbsd0uigi0hwfcx.png

... ow, i have so drunk that day (seriously i have read 16th november 2023 my bad wrong article).

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Gutbusters Lore is really lame, so I expect something completely new more focused on butchers or mercenaries

........but that is Gutbuster lore

Butchers

• the new gorgers who yes are not align but so far in their two appreances in lore have been minions to a slughtermaster who been summoning Min-great maws across the realm
  • Bloodgullet subfaction the zealous worshipers of Gulping god and currently in a three way power struggle over Aqshy northern half against Har Kuron and the Goretide

Mercenaries

• Meatfist is the maneater subfaction that they're the one who taught the Gargants how to be mercenaries & Globb Gittermaw racketeering of other ogors tribe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2