The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

What if the reveals for today are just Christmas stuff and it is not "related" to any game?

https://fb.watch/vcsZUdmuxG/

The video basically shows the Chirsmas content from the top-right pic:

Puede ser una imagen de texto

Puede ser una imagen de texto

Puede ser una imagen de juguete y texto

We should see KT Starter Set at least as it's coming really soon. I'm hoping to see WHU warbands or roadmap as well - the Core Game is already on its way to influencers (some may have even already received it)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

List of things to show this week:

- Blood Bowl Almanac

- LotR kits (new Mumakil and orcs are waiting. New Riders of Rohan too)

- Legion Imperialis (Thursday and can be a lot of kits)

- Christmas Model

- Campaigns book for AoS

- First model of Krieg

- KT Starter set

- ToW Special Character for any of the books we have and they didn't show the model yet

We have content for all the games

Out of interest what's the source on the Lotr rumours?

Those are huge if true.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

We were also promise a Underworld roadmap should also put that out there

also strange to not showing off the Campaign book during Nova or wait until World Tournament

especially since it the last thing to show off for the year for AOS 

Well there are other characters for each of the books that haven't made models yet

• Bretonnia-->Sir Cecil Gastonne the wyrm slayer
  • Greenskinz-->Kiknik Toofsnatcha
  • Dwarfs--->Burlok Damminson & Thorgrim Ulleksson, Kharl Of The Dammaz Kron
  • Chaos --->Frydaal the Chainmaker

a) They often 'promise' plenty of new stuff or things like that then they release a single hero and a 'new' box... XD

About the other Special Characters, except for few of them I think they're just not relevant for future releases, so maybe they will not release them at all. Examples:

Bretonnia: I can see Lady Duchaard surviving this 'first edition of TOW' and becoming a 'main' character, with a developed lore etc. Maybe in 2nd edition they will upgrade her profile/rules to a 4 level wizard etc, and in 3rd or 4th edition she could even become the new Fay Enchantress or a herald of her or something.

I see Cecil Gastonne instead a a minor hero, a kind of 'generic' paladin sort of with bigger battles coming, leading (on the long span) to the Great War against Chaos he will probably be replaced by bigger people like Dukes or the King himself. Or maybe he'll be switched to Dogs of War army, if ever released, but at that point anything is possible.

Greenskinz: A kind of random goblin wolf rider is not going to survive in the long span, while a orc shaman could increase his own influence maybe becoming the consellour of some warboss or even just be always under the protection of his trolls. 

Dwarfs: Ungrim is already Ungrim, Thorgrim is just a minor character r/n, same for Burlok Damminson. I think we will see a new model for Thorgrim in the future, with a new weapon, new rules etc, when he will be a full Dwarf Lord, like the first general (and already probable future king) under the current supreme king. 

Burlok Damminson is a weird card, they already 'revealed' that he's going to receive a new model in the future in a WarCom article. Maybe they revealed this before the right time making a little mistake, maybe something else. 

Chaos: The Chainmaker. We already know she will have a future, she's like the underlying of the underlying of someone big, I don't remember exactly who rn, but let's say it's Engra Deathsword or a supreme tzar. So she will grow, like Duchaard, right now they're small/medium heroes but they will be reach bigger levels. 

Khemri: I don't think rules and role for the herald of Settra will change much or at all, but he's going to stay here, he was/will be active even after the event of The Old World, since he has a marginal lore during ET etc. 

TBH I'd like and was waiting to see a brand new model for Settra himself, damn. Maybe it will come in the future if the game sells well. Khemri has a ton of potential special characters, from names kings, princes and queens to hierophants etc, I'd love to see a multikit of the bone-giant encasing Senesmeth, the grand vizier of Qatar. 

EEEETC. 

ALSO, I have spotted a pattern for SCEs releases for AoS  XD ...another time... Maybe it was obvious to anybody except of myself, since I don't like SCEs so much. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

We were also promise a Underworld roadmap should also put that out there

also strange to not showing off the Campaign book during Nova or wait until World Tournament

especially since it the last thing to show off for the year for AOS 

Well there are other characters for each of the books that haven't made models yet

• Bretonnia-->Sir Cecil Gastonne the wyrm slayer
  • Greenskinz-->Kiknik Toofsnatcha
  • Dwarfs--->Burlok Damminson & Thorgrim Ulleksson, Kharl Of The Dammaz Kron
  • Chaos --->Frydaal the Chainmaker

a) They often 'promise' plenty of new stuff or things like that then they release a single hero and a 'new' box... XD

About the other Special Characters, except for few of them I think they're just not relevant for future releases, so maybe they will not release them at all. Examples:

Bretonnia: I can see Lady Duchaard surviving this 'first edition of TOW' and becoming a 'main' character, with a developed lore etc. Maybe in 2nd edition they will upgrade her profile/rules to a 4 level wizard etc, and in 3rd or 4th edition she could even become the new Fay Enchantress or a herald of her or something.

I see Cecil Gastonne instead a a minor hero, a kind of 'generic' paladin sort of with bigger battles coming, leading (on the long span) to the Great War against Chaos he will probably be replaced by bigger people like Dukes or the King himself. Or maybe he'll be switched to Dogs of War army, if ever released, but at that point anything is possible.

Greenskinz: A kind of random goblin wolf rider is not going to survive in the long span, while a orc shaman could increase his own influence maybe becoming the consellour of some warboss or even just be always under the protection of his trolls. 

Dwarfs: Ungrim is already Ungrim, Thorgrim is just a minor character r/n, same for Burlok Damminson. I think we will see a new model for Thorgrim in the future, with a new weapon, new rules etc, when he will be a full Dwarf Lord, like the first general (and already probable future king) under the current supreme king. 

Burlok Damminson is a weird card, they already 'revealed' that he's going to receive a new model in the future in a WarCom article. Maybe they revealed this before the right time making a little mistake, maybe something else. 

Chaos: The Chainmaker. We already know she will have a future, she's like the underlying of the underlying of someone big, I don't remember exactly who rn, but let's say it's Engra Deathsword or a supreme tzar. So she will grow, like Duchaard, right now they're small/medium heroes but they will be reach bigger levels. 

Khemri: I don't think rules and role for the herald of Settra will change much or at all, but he's going to stay here, he was/will be active even after the event of The Old World, since he has a marginal lore during ET etc. 

TBH I'd like and was waiting to see a brand new model for Settra himself, damn. Maybe it will come in the future if the game sells well. Khemri has a ton of potential special characters, from names kings, princes and queens to hierophants etc, I'd love to see a multikit of the bone-giant encasing Senesmeth, the grand vizier of Qatar. 

EEEETC. 

ALSO, I have spotted a pattern for SCEs releases for AoS  XD ...another time... Maybe it was obvious to anybody except of myself, since I don't like SCEs so much. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elarin said:

We should see KT Starter Set at least as it's coming really soon. I'm hoping to see WHU warbands or roadmap as well - the Core Game is already on its way to influencers (some may have even already received it)

That is brilliant. Was not expecting there to be a new starter set on the way. Can we expect simular to what was before with Kommandoz vs Krieg with 2 teams, lighter rules, smaller terrain and paper mat?

2 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

That is brilliant. Was not expecting there to be a new starter set on the way. Can we expect simular to what was before with Kommandoz vs Krieg with 2 teams, lighter rules, smaller terrain and paper mat?

Space Marines vs Death Guard (both from Space Marines Heroes set: Series 3 and 4). Reference Sheets for the teams, starter booklet, cardboard terrain and a board. The same price as the Warcry Starter Set

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

18 minutes ago, Malerion God of Ulgu said:

EEEETC. 

What's the SCE pattern?

50 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Very sad that the Knight/Titan bundles apparently are webstore exclusives

Ah, that is a pain. I hope they are less that £110 then. I believe the Precept maniple box was £110 and had an extra Warbringer Nemesis titan in it. I know prices have increased but a titan going for ~£55 being missing for the same price seems a bit extreme... But this is GW.

5 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

@Dragon-knight77 did you get this pamphlet? Or was it from the internet? I remember that last year in the Gift Guide they leaked the launch of a box, so we will have to get our eyes on it.

has-these-been-teased-anywhere-else-other-than-this-panflet-v0-17ploa27e6ud1.webp.1cbe475d0bbaf89fb934f99931e18c78.webp

For a 40k discord unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Or even this one:

2024-07-09.jpg

The downside is that it could be quite disappointing for our ideas about a new Saurus Guard.

Well it still can count just like the plague pack and Stormcovens

To be fair, if Saurus Guard are going to remain in the 'hanging around near foot heroes and handing out ward saves' role that they currently have, then an Underworlds team of 3-4 beefed up saurus guys could do much the same thing, it's only an issue if Saurus Guard are expected return to their more massed elite infantry role of the past.

From Valrak rumors that the emperor children wave is about the same size as the world eaters

- Demon Primarch Fulgrim

- Lucius but no Eidolon

- emperor children, elite blade guard, noise marines 

- no word on Dreadnought or vehicles

Early spring 2025 Is what he hearing

Im sure there a few 1 or 2 more models but it not a large release compared to Krieg or eldar

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2