The Rumour Thread

41 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

To be fair, if Saurus Guard are going to remain in the 'hanging around near foot heroes and handing out ward saves' role that they currently have, then an Underworlds team of 3-4 beefed up saurus guys could do much the same thing, it's only an issue if Saurus Guard are expected return to their more massed elite infantry role of the past.

Yes , Saurus guard really deserve an increase of size like ironjawz brutes  !

9 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

First model reveal of the week is Necromunda Squat trikes. I dig it though.

Now we see what other stuff will rear it's head. 

Necromonday veichles as planned 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I like the cardboard/MDF terrain. Based on the thickness it could easily be MDF as @Elarin initially said:

EDIT: It is MDF indeed.

The Kill Team Starter Set comes with easy-assembly printed MDF terrain that slots together in seconds, so you can get right into your first games without needing to build and paint loads of plastic walls and ruins.

kt-startersetreveal-oct14_image5.jpg

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Look great 

Make me miss the wild rider wanderers

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

First model reveal of the week is Necromunda Squat trikes. I dig it though.

nec_trikes-oct14-image1.jpg

Now we see what other stuff will rear it's head. 

Look cool

More of the Votann aesthetic than the squat of Necromunda. Still better than the hover trikes 

6 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Really interesting. I didn't think GW would do MDF terrain because that's a material they don't usually use and a lot of the MDF stuff on the market seems a little more on the "crafty" side. I was not even aware you can get printed MDF stuff, but that seems like a really good and convenient use for it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Really interesting. I didn't think GW would do MDF terrain because that's a material they don't usually use and a lot of the MDF stuff on the market seems a little more on the "crafty" side. I was not even aware you can get printed MDF stuff, but that seems like a really good and convenient use for it.

Yeah, I hadn't seen printed MDF before either. Given the number of MDF terrain makers out there, I'd kinda assumed it just wasn't really something you could do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

And the burned sides of the MDF look conveniently cool. It would all depend on the price now, but GW did a right move here.

• Like 3