The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

There hasn't been a Warcry release for (checks notes)  a whole four days! The last major update to the rules was almost a month ago.  The game must be doomed!

I get your point, but as for the argumentation,

a) the release is just re-packaging of a previous release, and

b) Sacrosanct and BoC also have rules. 

Now, saying all that, there definitely was a period, when Warcry releases were coming thick and fast, and maybe, just maybe, a little bit too thick and fast. If it's all to make time for a more coherent and sustainable release patter, I'm all for it.

A new, full-length Grombrindal novel!

bl_ancestorsburden-oct15-image1.jpg

Grombrindal: Ancestor’s Burden by Chris Thursten is the White Dwarf’s first full-length novel appearance in the Mortal Realms. The ancient sky-city of Barak-Thyrng is under attack by a frenzied horde of Gloomspite Gitz in search of the Bad Moon, and the whiff of Tzeentchian scheming hangs heavy in the air as the Changer of the Ways pulls strings in the shadows.

Into this volatile mix steps Grombrindal accompanied by the Oathbreakers, a group of duardin who harbour an individual cursed by the Ancestor’s Burden.

Chris is no stranger to chronicling the adventures of this legendary warrior, having penned the Grombrindal serial that appeared in recent issues of White Dwarf. This exciting novel will delight fans of action and intrigue in the Mortal Realms when it is released next year.

GZ7-T3BXYAAWMoU?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 8

9 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Just got the Anvil and on the back of shoulder book now they show this off.

Tease me more with AOS dawii why don't you GW.

This nice a full original novel. The previous black library White Dwarf shorts was pretty good only you know it was white dwarf black library multipart series (the hassle and all). It was a nice city dwarf and look back on warhammer dwarf and what they become and could be

hope this lead to more cause so far Gw give hope to dawii 

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Were not the Oathbreakers the old name of the Chorfs?

Sort of it was a catch all term of traitors  but because it mainly use to hint towards Chaos dwarves 

37 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I love and hate this at the same time. I want this book, but I was never able to get my hands on the Chronicles of the Wanderer Hardback to complete my collection :(

EDIT: Ended up biting the bullet and bought a chronicles of the wanderer HB, now my collection of AoS Gotrek, Drekki and Grombrindal novels will be complete once more.

Edited by Snarff
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

18 hours ago, Snarff said:

We're not done with the season yet! But there's quite a bit of Seraphon terrain already luckily.

I suspect that we are done with the season/gnarlwood/ghur and next season will be placed in Asqhy .

September white dwarf has new Warcry scenario rules on the ravaged coast in asqhy and after the vermindoom there are plenty of places to set the new season .

We likely have a war cry reveal at the end of November at the world championships/ grand narrative preview .

22 minutes ago, cyrus said:

I suspect that we are done with the season/gnarlwood/ghur and next season will be placed in Asqhy .

September white dwarf has new Warcry scenario rules on the ravaged coast in asqhy and after the vermindoom there are plenty of places to set the new season .

We likely have a war cry reveal at the end of November at the world championships/ grand narrative preview .

My ideal setting this season would be the Adamantite Chain (ideally sieging a Magmahold). Adamantite chain allows for so many warbands. Idoneth near the coast of the range fending off Skaven, Fyreslayers/Kharadron fending off Skaven, Chuardin doing their thing, obviously Skaven themselves. Ironjawz can even come in just looking for fights.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The Christmas products are up now:

PLP (warhammer.com)

AAA: Colección de bolas navideñas de Warhammer

I have been waiting for the Ravenguard purity seals, but they never really do the broken Legions. Always the bigger more poppular ones then go on here.
"Omg Salamanders.... Iron hands! Its the Shattered Legions, which means-" Third is Deathwatch. Why? WHYYYY!?