The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Starfyre said:

I think it'd be fair to judge what's coming for Gitmob on what came from WHFB, they have had good success recently reimagining old units in the AOS style, so I would expect some remakes and then a variation to make something new (like how fanatics and squig hoppers were redone but also came with a variant new unit).

Will be interesting to see what they come up with. 

Purely speculating, but I could see:

• New unique character 
  • Mounted melee hero
  • Foot shaman
  • Infantry with spears/hand weapon and shield
  • Wolf Chariot

The named character would be released separately, and the rest of the contents in the army box with 2 lots of the infantry to flesh it out.

Then some kind of Warcry or WHU unit like the Nasty Skulkers will get released.

57 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

They are trying to avoid that two unts have the same role in the army.

Yeah, I don't imagine them having another infantry in the same fashion as the current Stabbas.

• Like 1

That's a rules thing not a miniature design thing. 

If there's sales potential in selling a Goblin infantry design that's not cloaked like Moonclan, then they'll design it and they will sell it. And the rules team will have to find a way to differentiate them in game, which they do all the time. Anti-charge, anti-cav, more armour, whatever. There's ways to do it.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Yeah, I don't imagine them having another infantry in the same fashion as the current Stabbas.

Whilst I agree if we look at other faction, mainly order and chaos, some of them have loads of similar infantry. 

But this is destro so won't expect too much. 

However a 10 grot scouting type unit wouldn't step on moon glooms space too much. 

We'll see. 

So very excited I IZ!! 🤘💚🐺