The Rumour Thread

48 minutes ago, cyrus said:

- Death release is Soulblight with armybox , focused on Deathrattle + Zombie dragon. 

🏆🏆🏆

The combination of death-rattle + zombie dragon feels intriguing. I’d love to know if the two are together or separate… if together then is it possible the zombie dragon is death-rattle themed and sports a wight king as opposed to vampire? So many questions. Can’t wait to find out! 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, TechnoVampire said:

The combination of death-rattle + zombie dragon feels intriguing. I’d love to know if the two are together or separate… if together then is it possible the zombie dragon is death-rattle themed and sports a wight king as opposed to vampire? So many questions. Can’t wait to find out! 

As someone with far more points SBGL than I can ever need… yeah it’s nice to know there will be yet another box I will probably buy

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

As someone with far more points SBGL than I can ever need… yeah it’s nice to know there will be yet another box I will probably buy

I’ll be honest it’s the first SBGL release I’ve been properly excited about since their initial launch, and I don’t even know what it is yet… I hope I’m not hyping myself up for disappointment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

So thanks to TGA rumourmongers we know :

- Underworlds embergard goes on the preorder 2nd of November; the other 2 new warbands are Nurgle ( daemons)  and Seraphon (saurus leader)

- Gloomspite release is Gitmob focused with new version of doom diver catapult.

- Death release is Soulblight with armybox , focused on Deathrattle + Zombie dragon. 

🏆🏆🏆

3 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Oh, that sounds interesting indeed!

It is also interesting we will have two army sets in a row for AoS.

I'm a sucker for Warhammer undead in any variety, so if the soulblight release pans out I'll definitely be picking it up.

I still honestly pretty happy with the current zombie dragon, one of my few painted models that I actually like, but I can always re-base that one for Old World, the same way I've already re-based my grave guard and old skeletons.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

It is also interesting we will have two army sets in a row for AoS.

That’s very good ! 👍 

On the other way Orruks are probably getting one hero ( possibly Kruleboyz) in addition to Ironjawz spearhead . Best scenario is one hero + one unit ( gnashtooth cavalry wishlist).

Edited by cyrus
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cyrus said:

That’s very good ! 👍 

On the other way Orruks are probably getting one hero ( possibly Kruleboyz) in addition to Ironjawz spearhead . Best scenario is one hero + one unit ( gnashtooth cavalry wishlist).

I was checking the unresolved REs in case one could look like a part of the Doom Diver Catapult, and maybe this one that we thought to be chorfs is KB:

2024-09-03.jpg

8 hours ago, Sception said:

I'm a sucker for Warhammer undead in any variety, so if the soulblight release pans out I'll definitely be picking it up.

I still honestly pretty happy with the current zombie dragon, one of my few painted models that I actually like, but I can always re-base that one for Old World, the same way I've already re-based my grave guard and old skeletons.

Alternatively there’s always a good chance double dragon meta could come back round again 😉

1 hour ago, Grunbag said:

Alright we will see . The only Hobgrot I want to see are some Hobgrot cav

But quite a Few Hobgrots (Hobgoblins) have a staple in warhammer that could be reworked for AoS. Apart from the Cavalry kind which could be on either Wolves or Hobhounds, we’re yet see the Sneaky Gitz, Archers , Leaders  (Khans) or any warmachines, Doubt there would be A second Bolt Thrower for Greenskins so if they did it could be something Borrowed from their paymasters? Like a Mortar similar to the Grenades that Slittaz carry. 

• Like 2