The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

That was the easy part ! 😉

Hobgrot hero for Kruleboyz ??

Hobgrot for WU Chorfs warband??

Hobgrots for Chorfs AoS release ??

I find curious that we saw first the Gitmob RE, but I think it will be a Hobgrot hero for a KB regiment. So maybe we have a small wave for KB based on Hobgrots.

15 hours ago, TechnoVampire said:

The combination of death-rattle + zombie dragon feels intriguing. I’d love to know if the two are together or separate… if together then is it possible the zombie dragon is death-rattle themed and sports a wight king as opposed to vampire? So many questions. Can’t wait to find out! 

Id much rather a Wight King than another Vampire!!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cyrus said:

- Underworlds embergard goes on the preorder 2nd of November; the other 2 new warbands are Nurgle ( daemons)  and Seraphon (saurus leader)

- Gloomspite release is Gitmob focused with new version of doom diver catapult.

- Death release is Soulblight with armybox , focused on Deathrattle + Zombie dragon. 

Is there a full compilation of rumors?

Appart from all of this, we have the supposed Coggfort, a new faction/army/whatever for Chaos Dwarfs, and something for hobgrots (kruleboyz?). Am I missing something?

21 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Appart from all of this, we have the supposed Coggfort, a new faction/army/whatever for Chaos Dwarfs, and something for hobgrots (kruleboyz?). Am I missing something?

updated the list with the new stuff and some of the EC rumors but here the list for Warhammer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Beliman said:

@Dragon-knight77 tends to compile them all from time to time, maybe the latest one is not up to date but it gives you a nice idea.

31 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Do we know if chaos dwarfs will get some Hobgrot yet ?

Hopefully. I think it depends how GW thinks AoS Chaos dwarfs should play and the amount of playstyles they should get. Hopefully there are atleast two options:

• very elite (dwarfs / warmachines / daemonic engines)
  • or more horde (lots of hobgrots and etc..)
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Hopefully. I think it depends how GW thinks AoS Chaos dwarfs should play and the amount of playstyles they should get. Hopefully there are atleast two options:

• very elite (dwarfs / warmachines / daemonic engines)
  • or more horde (lots of hobgrots and etc..)

My guess would be around 6 non-heroes and way too many foot heroes.

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

No , just the near future ! 😉👍

There was a less reliable rumors ( Reddit) on Hobgrot hero for Kruleboyz .

And a reliable rumors ( Nighthaunt nOOb) about Chorfs mixed race WU warband ( possibly hobgrots) 

Then speculation about hobgrots to be part of Chorfs AoS release .

52 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

In regards to SBGL. I hope they expand upon Werewolves. The Vyrkos are cool and very Canine like but are still Vampires. I would love to see full on Werewolves. If not for Death than for Destruction.

Literally Vyrkos has taken over the “vampire” aesthetic. If anything I think they went way overboard and it needs to be dialed back. 
I still think SBGL should include basic spirit hosts, considering they have ghouls still which split off to their own subfaction which used to be the “bestial” vampires that Vyrkos replaced..

wight king on zombie dragon or dracolich please

3 minutes ago, cyrus said:

No , just the near future ! 😉👍

There was a less reliable rumors ( Reddit) on Hobgrot hero for Kruleboyz .

And a reliable rumors ( Nighthaunt nOOb) about Chorfs mixed race WU warband ( possibly hobgrots) 

Then speculation about hobgrots to be part of Chorfs AoS release .

So kruleboyz Hobgrot will move to chaos dwarf , or they will be a dual faction kit ? 

1 hour ago, Mandzak-Miniatures said:

Literally Vyrkos has taken over the “vampire” aesthetic. If anything I think they went way overboard and it needs to be dialed back. 
I still think SBGL should include basic spirit hosts, considering they have ghouls still which split off to their own subfaction which used to be the “bestial” vampires that Vyrkos replaced..

wight king on zombie dragon or dracolich please

Maybe they loose those Ghouls?

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

What I think about Gloomspite:

- Moonclan: Infantry and Support
- Spiderfang: Arachnarok
- Troggoth: Elite
- Squigs: Glasscannon
- Gitmob: Light Cavalry and Warmachines

I am unsure that spiderfang will stay past 4th edition 

And technically squig are moonclan unit , so it’s moonclan , troggoth , gitmob (and maybe spiderfang)

Edited by Grunbag

15 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

I am unsure that spiderfang will stay past 4th edition 

And technically squig are moonclan unit , so it’s moonclan , troggoth , gitmob (and maybe spiderfang)

Arachnarok is safe.

Squigs are Moonclan, but they are there own build. The difference with Moonclan is that Moonclan are good as a support for the others "themes", but Squigs don't give any buff or debuff to Troggoth and vice versa. I think that Moonclan grots are enough different to Squigs to put them as a proper theme in the whole army.

6 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Arachnarok is safe.

Squigs are Moonclan, but they are there own build. The difference with Moonclan is that Moonclan are good as a support for the others "themes", but Squigs don't give any buff or debuff to Troggoth and vice versa. I think that Moonclan grots are enough different to Squigs to put them as a proper theme in the whole army.

I yeah that’s right too but I was referring to the grot design . Esthetically Gitmob or spiderfang grots are different from moonclan grots . But moonclan grot are the same grot that the ones riding the squig or herd them . So that why I think they belong in the same theme . And they also share the moonclan keyword .

arachnarok is safe this edition but don’t you think gitmob will replace them in 5th ?

Edited by Grunbag

Just now, Grunbag said:

I got you . I was referring to the grot design . Esthetic Al ally Gitmob or spiderfang grots are different from moonclan grots . But moonclan grot are the same grot that the ones riding the squig or herd them . So that why I think they belong in the same theme . 

arachnarok is safe this edition but don’t you think gitmob will replace them in 5th ?

I think that Spiderfang will stay, but centered in Big Monsters or Big Cavalry (Nurgle's flies or Stormdrakes) with the style of Blanche's Gloomspite. Grots with spider limbs and wearing black clothes like Moonclan.

• Like 2