The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I am a bit lost with this Heralds thing. Are the Seraphon and Nurgle part of them?

Stormcast vs Skaven already reveal 

image.jpeg.c08426b7eff055ba7fa3bae5e1123218.jpeg

Three heralds that will indicate more stuff for said faction. It a subfaction that we seen very little of previously and i made a list of them a while and @Nighthaunt Noob said two was correct

1. Chaos dwarfs which i got correct
  2.  Daughter of khaine (which wasn't in my list but someone else got it right)
  3. The last we don't know and the candidates are
    1. Gitmob,
    2. Kurnothi
    3. Order of Azyr

Gitmob was never confirmed only people saying so cause of the army box is coming their way

other warbands are

• A warband that goes raw----> Seraphon 
  • A warband that has a potbelly--->Nurgle
  • A chaos warband 
  • A destruction warband

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Three heralds that will indicate more stuff for said faction. It a subfaction that we seen very little of previously and i made a list of them a while and @Nighthaunt Noob said two was correct

2. Daughter of khaine (which wasn't in my list but someone else got it right)

3. The last we don't know and the candidates are Gitmob, Kurnothi & Order of Azyr

Gitmob was never confirmed only people saying so cause of the army box is coming their way

other warbands are

A warband that goes raw----> Seraphon 

A warband that has a potbelly--->Nurgle

A chaos warband 

A destruction warband

Then we have:

Order
SCE
DoK
Seraphon

Death
Isn't it surprising the lack of death on the list?

Chaos
Skaven
Nurgle
Hashut
Unknown Chaos

Destruction
Unknown Destro

If I had to pick the third herald, between Order, Order and Destro, I would go for Destro, but it feels weird that all the grand alliances are more or less balanced apart from Death, which is.... death.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Ok. I'm looking back over @Nighthaunt Noob 's hints as they been correct so far. Interestingly they listed 9 warbands and said each hint was  for a different warband. The Potbelly is Nurgle. The rawr is Seraphon. One herald is DoK, one is Chaos Duardin and the last is either gitmob or Kurnothi. 

The last two were chaos and destruction. 

One could be Khorne Deamons, the other is a mystery- hopefully Ogors to tie in with a range refresh. 

Khorne daemons would be awesome. An alternative sculpt for a Bloodmaster and Bloodletters would be very interesting. Maybe they can introduce a new creature for Khorne daemons.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Elarin said:

IMG_20241022_232034.jpg

They've officially done it. The flesh gripping the sides of the pot is too much for me. 

I'd like to point out I was trained as a medic for war zones. I've seen stuff. But nurgle is too gross even for me some times. (This isn't a complaint. Obviously tastes vary, I just can't look too close at that guy)

Edited by The Red King
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

@Elarin is on fire! 🤯

I'm surprised we haven't seen the new Red Gobbo yet as I heard that it's coming for pre-order November 2nd. The model is quite cool: Red Gobbo is throwing a snowball grenade, there's a snowman next to him and a little grot santa helper as well 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

2. Daughter of khaine (which wasn't in my list but someone else got it right)

3. The last we don't know and the candidates are Gitmob, Kurnothi & Order of Azyr

other warbands are

A warband that goes raw----> Seraphon 

A warband that has a potbelly--->Nurgle

A chaos warband 

A destruction warband

Seems we have one more warband than the current roadmap allows for (assuming one of the destruction/chaos warbands might be the herald). ...do we think we have such far reaching rumours as to hit the latter part of 2025 even '26?

Super curious about that third herald now. Unless I'm mistaken, and Nurgle was both pot belly and herald :).

5 minutes ago, LeisureCanid said:

Seems we have one more warband than the current roadmap allows for (assuming one of the destruction/chaos warbands might be the herald). ...do we think we have such far reaching rumours as to hit the latter part of 2025 even '26?

Super curious about that third herald now. Unless I'm mistaken, and Nurgle was both pot belly and herald :).

The roadmap just shows the start of '25. Probably all those 9 warbands will be the '24 and '25 releases, considering we have 4/9 for '24. We could even have more for '25.