The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Fellman said:

Am I the only one who after seeing this one wished that they updated all demons figures that are more than a decade old

Pink Horrors
Screamers
Flamers
Burning Chariot

Bloodletters
Skull Cannon
Bloodcrushers

Daemonettes
Seekers of Slaanesh
Seeker Chariot

Plaguebearers
Nurglings
Plague Drones

After Ogurs, demons of chaos must have the oldest plastic and it shows

According to Miniatures: Daemons - Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum

The old ones are Bloodletters, Daemonettes and Seekers from 2008  ( 16 years old)

Then pink horrors and blood crushers from 2010 (14 years old)

Flamers ,seeker chariot and screamers from 2012 (12 years old)

Plaguebearers, plague drones, nurglings, burning chariot , skull cannon from 2013 (11 years old)

With AoS 4 there was a silent purge of following kits : Epidemius , Fluxmaster,  Blue scribes , Herald of slaanesh. 

• Like 1

Just now, Starfyre said:

@Elarin promoted to Everchosen for sowing chaos in GW's great plan (of blog post releases).

I can't believe they actually called them Grandfather's Gardeners 🤣

Yeah! They clearly missed the mower!

whuw_warbandreveal-oct28-carousel-c_2-8rp8v6xki5.png

This one should have been a mini version of this:

Foetid Bloat-drone

2/10. Poor gardener's service.

• Haha 1

Those are both great. I like the Saurus enough but the Temple Guard and Jungle Swarm are what really sell that set. And the Nurgle one is perfect, love the parastic bug and the cauldron built into the leader's body. Just perfectly gross and everything it should be

• LOVE IT! 1

With this bunch of RE sorted we are almost there resolving the ones from the previous Christmas run. Just 6 left.

What I find curious is how they changed the paradigm this year, featuring the Gobbo Snowman branch it clearly tells us that those are not longer going to be resolved during the first half of the year. IMO this is something we have to bear in mind if this year we have another round of Christmas rumour engines.

image.png.c567956165f69dade717f24463677049.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

With this bunch of RE sorted we are almost there resolving the ones from the previous Christmas run. Just 6 left.

What I find curious is how they changed the paradigm this year, featuring the Gobbo Snowman branch it clearly tells us that those are not longer going to be resolved during the first half of the year. IMO this is something we have to bear in mind if this year we have another round of Christmas rumour engines.

image.png.c567956165f69dade717f24463677049.png

I think we need a better picture but i don't think the tail matches with scale

The spikes does but not the tail

• Thanks 1