The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

So why pick up this over a Spearhead box?

Like the minature are waaaay too same compare to their counter part (and the case of the arcanum is imo worse than the stormcoven and single arcanum)

Your not garantee get all seven miniatures if you buy a full unit of eight

So why?

A guaranteed assortment of tactical rocks, that's why!!!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Mortal Wound said:

Not just dumb, also potentially illegal. They are obligated by law in some territories, notably Asian ones where this is presumably targeted at, to publish detailed percentage pull rates for each miniature rarity. Just saying the Knight Arcanum is 'the rare miniature' ain't cutting it.

I remember seeing the percentages last month. I think the Arcanum was 1 in 16 or something like that.

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

So why pick up this over a Spearhead box?

Like the minature are waaaay too same compare to their counter part (and the case of the arcanum is imo worse than the stormcoven and single arcanum)

Your not garantee get all seven miniatures if you buy a full unit of eight

So why?

Probably if you want a lot of diversity in your army. Yeah, yeah, someone will now complain about me saying that. That‘s pretty much the only thing about it that stands out about it though. 

I like two of the minis (the guy with the halberd and the girl with the bow are ace) but if I played SCE, I dunno if I wanted to buy them randomly. I can‘t find anything positive about that sales model. 

• Like 2

Problem is that they don't really provide all that much diversity and interesting aesthetics. Only the Praetor, Knight Arcanum and maybe Vigilor have poses that significantly differ from what you can build out of the normal unit boxes. All the others are just 'person waving weapon' like all the other half a dozen models in their respective unit.

Edited by Mortal Wound

41 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

@Ejecutor tree branch time update the rumor engine list with a better picture

It's a problem of being a Sylvaneth fan when all the rumour engines that get me exited for more tree people turn out to just be trees, or branches or nurgle pitchforks...

Edited by EntMan

2 minutes ago, NotBeastmanBob said:

My favourite bit of the article:

" Is this day coming? Indubitably. Is it soon? None can say, for the Aeldari are a long-lived race, and what might seem imminent to them could be many generations away for a human..."

Clearly this wasn't something they were expecting to announce for a long time... 🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EntMan said:

My favourite bit of the article:

" Is this day coming? Indubitably. Is it soon? None can say, for the Aeldari are a long-lived race, and what might seem imminent to them could be many generations away for a human..."

Clearly this wasn't something they were expecting to announce for a long time... 🤣

They've still got the Death Korps stuff to come first right? So I'd definitely bet on... March or April at the absolute earliest, at least if the Valrak rumour that they're getting more than just Fuegan is true.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Lumineth Flame Tempe AElf? Cities Phoenix Marshal?

40k_fuegan-oct25-image1-258nw7atia.jpg

Look I'm stretching, but if even I'm admitting how cool an E*f model is, it has to be good!

It’s all written in the lumineth vanari bannerblade : Celennar/Moon/Teclis on the right , Phoenix/Sun/Tyrion on the left .

IMG_1912.jpeg.522723cbb62fbbc8688e0f931eb370b6.jpeg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I think you mean news of... Lumineth Flame Tempe Aelf? Cities Phoenix Marshal?

40k_fuegan-oct25-image1-258nw7atia.jpg

Look I'm stretching, but if even I'm admitting how cool an E*f model is, it has to be good!

Because Thats an Eldar cosplaying as a Chorf -  Big Hat, Flames on Base, Axe, big red Banner.  Don’t fall for the Eldari Honey, be strong. 

• Haha 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Freypal said:

I really hope they aren't reduced to just Ironweld units. Classic Dwarfs are and should be so much more than war machine crews supporting a human force :( There is all the AoS lore around them having their own homes outside the cities. Even the recent Grombrindal book talked about them reclaiming former Karaks.

There's the old rumour floating around about them having their own faction which includes the golemkind.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Mortal Wound said:

Not just dumb, also potentially illegal. They are obligated by law in some territories, notably Asian ones where this is presumably targeted at, to publish detailed percentage pull rates for each miniature rarity. Just saying the Knight Arcanum is 'the rare miniature' ain't cutting it.

Saw a video yesterday by Off Meta Musings of a leak and it had the % of each character on the side of the box

image.png.f7a043d6d7a1dde85d3f2dd60e0406ee.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

Probably if you want a lot of diversity in your army. Yeah, yeah, someone will now complain about me saying that. That‘s pretty much the only thing about it that stands out about it though. 

I like two of the minis (the guy with the halberd and the girl with the bow are ace) but if I played SCE, I dunno if I wanted to buy them randomly. I can‘t find anything positive about that sales model. 

Or if you are a hard-dying collector. I am glad it was not CoS.

4 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Eldar was something for Q1-Q2 2025, so at least 3-4 months.

So this might be the third longest leaked to be released model we've seen? The second longest was the StD for third edition where the battletome and accompanying models leaked 8 months in advance. The longest might be the plastic starter set for HH, which leaked more than a year in advance, GW didn't even acknowledge that one though.

• Like 2