The Rumour Thread

36 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

To tell the truth, I unironically love the old noodle dragon design from WHFB. I found it really distinctive against the general morass of generic fantasy dragons out there, and I'd love to see some sort of return to it somewhere in AoS.

I do too ! A noodle dragon with modern GW sculpting techniques would be a very interesting mini to see. Their more lithe morphology suits tall and agile Elves well. And it'd really feel different to the stocky SCE dragons and their long limbs and short necks. If I had to bet, I'd say it'll look similar to Caraxes in House of the Dragon.File:TV Caraxes.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

56 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

I do too ! A noodle dragon with modern GW sculpting techniques would be a very interesting mini to see. Their more lithe morphology suits tall and agile Elves well. And it'd really feel different to the stocky SCE dragons and their long limbs and short necks. If I had to bet, I'd say it'll look similar to Caraxes in House of the Dragon.File:TV Caraxes.jpeg

Funny, I made a similar post not long ago, also calling them noodle dragons.... xD and also referencing Caraxes. What a cool dragon he is, guess more think like us.

Definitely should be used for Chaos dragons IMO... they basically need noodle necks for the two heads to work!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Only IF it’s not a noodle with a beer-belly again!

winged danger noodle

where‘s that image from?

Edited by JackStreicher

18 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

was referring to this banner

image.png.29ba1b9265c56c0dd99c3be0629d85ae.png

which along with this

image.png.070e502d2dfa90d9cacbe2d3a209429e.png

not saying they won't be phoenix but there a chance that lumies will get their own Caleador with the Zenith temple. If Tyrion will have a pheonix just like Celennar than the Zenith won't be the "pheonix temple" like how the Hurkan temple is the fox temple or the Ydlrian the Hippocampus temple

Let’s see what happens with Lumineth in 4th edition: it’s definitely boiling something with phoenix return.

We have the more than a year old hint from Whitefang .

2grDQMF.jpg

We know that in Dawnbringers 6 Ellania and Ellathor managed to save a tiny piece of flame of Ur - phoenix.

In this dawnbringers short story

https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/TfFoZHbO/dawnbringer-chronicles-xxv-last-embers/

we have an hint of potential Lumineth phoenix guard helm.

IMG_1915.jpeg.f3c96757a0c6189bb53bb660e3a4c064.jpeg

Finally got around to download the Anthology series 

read through the Wanderer by Hal Wilson. It very good but man the title is absolutely misleading like i don't know why it call that

summary of the story

Spoiler

It not a Wanderer elf story or a roaming mercenary story

It a Whisperblade detective-esq story.

On a Shyishan crusade three freeguilders from different companies are commited suicide and the Whisperblade is task to uncovering what going on 

spoiler of the ending

Spoiler

Turn out the Wildercorp Warden previously ran a protection racketeering operation in Lethis with an old Nagashite buddy of his who can commune with the dead. To save him from the noose he snuck him into the crusade and his presence itself has been causing anyone he interact with to commit suicide.

this pusdo-necromancer is the titualar wanderer but like he not some guy wander into the camp he was smuggle in so again the title doesn't make sense

either way the Whisperblade is pretty cool portrayal is basically witch hunter meet ninja. The story told through the Whisperbalde first person narration 

nothing major lore wise to acquire from this other than the mention of Battle-priest but it a blink and you miss it mention of them around  

reading the actual main Story On the Shoulder of Giants by Adrian Tchaikovsky right now report back tomorrow on it but it actually pretty thick for a short story like around 9 chapters could serve a novella i think but they added a bunch of other shorts which i'm not complaining