The Legion of W’Soran

Kronos

Took a little hiatus from Ushoran, Some things just wern’t working, Wasn’t fond of his gut plate being, Hidden, didn’t like that he didn’t have that bestial curled stomach, and that he was missing Shoulder Pauldrons. So all remedied and ready for some putty. The next change was his mace position, I’ve decided that rather than an awkward swing he will have it resting on what ever is left of the Knight that was riding the Horse under his foot.

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ushoran the Mortarch of Delusion (wip)

Some updates on Ushoran which may seem inconsequential to you weary viewer but I have - Remodeled his teeth, redajusted his head position, remade his mace to have a longer and latger silhoutte with Corpse Styled details, needs some more blades and spikes. i’ve realigned the arm, recut and adjusted the mace position, And lastly started to fill in the Hunch.

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1286.jpeg

IMG_1290.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

IMG_1298.jpeg

• Like 2

Azhag the Mortarch of Slaughter. (Wip)

mounted on his Bone Krusha, Skull Muncha

Thats Right, The Dark Lord also makes use of Orruks - Wait…Yes Anyway, Given that Azhag Was a Puppet of Nagash, even wearing his Crown I thought it fitting, I didn’t make this model with the intention of using as Azhag, but I think it works perfectly well, if Azhag came back that sneaky basket would definitley be a Kruleboy. as prepare for some Greenskin Spookyness.

IMG_1337.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1339.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 hours ago, Kronos said:

Azhag the Mortarch of Slaughter. (Wip)

mounted on his Bone Krusha, Skull Muncha

Thats Right, The Dark Lord also makes use of Orruks - Wait…Yes Anyway, Given that Azhag Was a Puppet of Nagash, even wearing his Crown I thought it fitting, I didn’t make this model with the intention of using as Azhag, but I think it works perfectly well, if Azhag came back that sneaky basket would definitley be a Kruleboy. as prepare for some Greenskin Spookyness.

IMG_1337.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1339.jpeg

Wow! Like Krell, but Orky! Brilliant

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 8:26 PM, Bolanferth said:

Wow! Like Krell, but Orky! Brilliant

Indeed, Azhag is character so deeply connected to Nagash that It seems only Right that somewhere along the line Nagash thought, I can make use of this Wily Brute in undeath- If He can keep ginding a place for treacherous Manfred. Azhag and Skullmuncha surely can have some busy work.

Speaking of Krell, somebody is coming to Join the Party. But it’s still early days on this-

Heinrich Kemmler, Mortarch of the Barrows

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1386.jpeg

• Like 2

On 9/1/2024 at 9:26 PM, Stef Coudou said:

I do love the little nasty buggers ! Looking forward to see them painted... 

Thank you for sharing this inspirational work, @Kronos.

Thank you, Really appreciate reading that.

some updates first up - The Lord of the Harrow Wrath Guard with Arms 

IMG_1520.jpeg

IMG_1522.jpeg

IMG_1519.jpeg

• Like 2

Some Flesh Hulks, creations of W’soran.

there will be a Character to lead the Flesh Hulks soon, Braugh the Slavelord. Slightly rewritten to have been an Ogre that was experimented in by A Necromancer/Necrarch. 

IMG_1489.jpeg

IMG_1487.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1491.jpeg

• Like 2

Ushoran the Mortarch of Delusion, the Carrion King (wip)...

This is less for you, but more for me gentle viewer. Something about the head was bugging me for a while, It was too large, too round. So, with clippers and a few carving tools I reshaped it. Didn’t take too long, did some planning before hand. I feel like it sits properly now, the silhouette still aligns with the artwork of Ushoran albeit with some areas enlarged or stretched but not with a Head that seemed “off”. I sometimes feel I post too often, too many wip. But it was from staring at them that I really saw what needed doing and used those photos to chop and edit areas. So note to me - post, photograph, its part of the process 🤪😂. Ushoran really is the Mortarch of Delusion.

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_1526.jpeg

IMG_1527.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 9/4/2024 at 8:55 PM, pnkdth said:

Absolutely fantastic work. Insane genius at work!

That is mighty Kind, thank you 🙂

The Grand Army of Death (Wip)
My Entirely unfinished pile of shame, and why it’s all WIP, Theres hundreds of projects within projects, Within the Undead I have Flesh Eater Courts, Soulblight, Bone Rattle, and some homebrew Legions including the Barrow Legion with the Lichemaster Doomed Legion. The Necrarch Brotherhood  with W’soran and the Bone Rattlaz of Azhag. Embrace your Grey Burdens 🤪😅

IMG_1631.jpeg

IMG_1625.jpeg

IMG_1626.jpeg

IMG_1627.jpeg

IMG_1628.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Braugh Ghrask Dragh,  the Slavelord (wip)

Beginnings of Braugh the Slave Lord, Master  Slaver of W’sorans Coven of Suffering. I’ve slightly reworked the lore around Braugh. An Ogre that was being experimented on by A Necrarch who’s strength and will overcame the sorcerous Necromancy that held him in his cells. After a short lived path of destruction leading to the skinning of the Necrarch, he eventually broke free along with the magical chains that had once restrained him. The stitched mass of muscle and flesh wandered the Arcane prison, a maddened abomination that Ensnared other undead and spirits to fight for him with the chains still harnessed to his flesh. Braugh was eventually rediscovered inside the ruins of the Necrarch Spire Dungeon by W’soran who now uses particular set of skills to collect Slaves for the Necrarch Sire’s unending experiments. 

IMG_1764.jpeg

IMG_1765.jpeg

IMG_1766.jpeg

• Like 1

Braugh Ghrask Dragh,  the Slavelord (wip)

A character I very much enjoyed in the Lore as a concept, an undead Ogre Slaver, I really like the idea of him being almost like W’sorans Igor, but far far more powerful, I suppose if Igor did his Role as Solomon Grundy. I’ve also been inspired by the Abominations of Warcraft 3, and the Abomination of Kingdom Rush (My Favourite Fantasy Game?).

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...