Stormbringer - Age of Sigmar partworks from Hachette info thread

EonChao

18 hours ago, gillio said:

Properly raging I missed out on the cheap stormdrakes.

Search Forbidden Planet Stormbringer 76 on Google. It'll take you to the, now out of stock page. Sign up for an email reminder when it comes back into stock. It worked for me for the Vanquisher issue (they came back into stock) so there's a chance it'll with with that issue too.

Otherwise how that you can grab them direct from Hachette.

• 3 weeks later...

The Hachette website's description for #80 states "Welcome to your final issue of Stormbringer! Complete your collection with the second part of Swampboss Skumdrekk, and decide the fate of the Dawnbringer Crusade in the climatic final battle. For one last time, have fun, and happy hobbying!" so they've effectively confirmed no extension.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2024 at 1:54 PM, skylerboodie said:

no probs, text at bottom confirms contents, eg:

image.png.3a4cdee07d17ed16b73dab1944a59e5c.png

It's weird. When I saw that I thought "I'll skip this issue", then I looked up the price of the stands from GW and realised this is still probably cheaper.

My Stormdrake issues have apparently been delivered from Hachette so expect those to arrive soon. And Combat Patrol starts on the 28th August so again, it fits nicely for them to have one collection end and go straight into another

Just now, EonChao said:

My Stormdrake issues have apparently been delivered from Hachette so expect those to arrive soon. And Combat Patrol starts on the 28th August so again, it fits nicely for them to have one collection end and go straight into another

Also... it shouldn't take long to get the first nitpick about the upcoming AoS collectable!

Just now, Ejecutor said:

Also... it shouldn't take long to get the first nitpick about the upcoming AoS collectable!

I think Combat Patrol ends in May 2026 (90 issues), AoS 5th should probably release in Summer 2027 so if we get another magazine I could see it overlapping the change of edition like Stormbringer did.

Although hopefully we get some leaks long before then so I know what factions to avoid and prevent doubling up on 😅

Just seen someone mention issue 80 is the final? That's sad I heard this magazine did not sell as well as previous one, imperium which okay 40k is more popular or mortal realms. 

I suppose the two price rises didn't help.

I picked up the first issue of the drakes in forbidden planet  in south london went in a few days later and they still had lots of copies quite suprised as 3 x issues for 2 drakes (base issue included) isn't bad considering they are like £60/70 from gw. 

also I imagine this will be instock for a long time pretty expensive considering it half of the old start collecting

https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-stormbringer/kharadron-overlords/

Edited by Kempak

29 minutes ago, Kempak said:

Just seen someone mention issue 80 is the final? That's sad I heard this magazine did not sell as well as previous one, imperium which okay 40k is more popular or mortal realms. 

I suppose the two price rises didn't help.

I picked up the first issue of the drakes in forbidden planet  in south london went in a few days later and they still had lots of copies quite suprised as 3 x issues for 2 drakes (base issue included) isn't bad considering they are like £60/70 from gw. 

also I imagine this will be instock for a long time pretty expensive considering it half of the old start collecting

https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-stormbringer/kharadron-overlords/

That's the thing. At least here almost none of the issues sell out. And the ones that sold were... the night goblins picked by WHFB guys.

9 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

...how much is shipping from Spain to the US then 😅

From the store that is selling them, I don't know. I don't think they send them outside.

You can have an idea of the stock. Now there are more things sold out, but considering we are around issue 50 and from issue 0 to 50 there's a maximum of 25 out of stock I wouldn't say it is selling well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sl8ghtly odd questionn, I don't suppose anyone knows where I could buy the Stormdrake flight stands outside of issue 78?

One of my issues was missing one and a couple of the others have fairly large, kinda ugly bubbles in.

As far as I can tell no one seels these particular stands outside of the actual kit.

4 minutes ago, mojojojo101 said:

Sl8ghtly odd questionn, I don't suppose anyone knows where I could buy the Stormdrake flight stands outside of issue 78?

One of my issues was missing one and a couple of the others have fairly large, kinda ugly bubbles in.

As far as I can tell no one seels these particular stands outside of the actual kit.

I think someone mentioned that buying them separately was more expensive than in the issue, so probably GW sells them?

5 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I think someone mentioned that buying them separately was more expensive than in the issue, so probably GW sells them?

On 7/8/2024 at 9:18 PM, EntMan said:

I think the magazine cost for the 2 flight stems and bases is about the same as buying them from GW. (If I'm looking at the correct stems and bases on the web store)

That might have been me, and I might have been wrong about GW selling them separately. It was hard to work out from the flight stands on the web store if any are the ones which come with the dragons...

On 9/4/2024 at 12:44 PM, mojojojo101 said:

Best thing to do is contact Hachette first, especially if you have a subscription or bought it directly off of them. They should try to replace them. After that, if you have no luck, I would contact GW and mention that's your issue and that Hachette have been unable to resolve it, they might be able to raise an invoice for the parts or even send you them for free.

9 hours ago, EonChao said:

Best thing to do is contact Hachette first, especially if you have a subscription or bought it directly off of them. They should try to replace them. After that, if you have no luck, I would contact GW and mention that's your issue and that Hachette have been unable to resolve it, they might be able to raise an invoice for the parts or even send you them for free.

Was trying to avoid having to deal with a return, but in the end Forbidden Planet have been reasonably good about it. Just got to hope they have enought to send me a replacement :)

• Like 1

I was checking when Combat Patrol was announced in Fauxhammer. They teased it a bit earlier, but the official announcement happened on January 1st.

Warhammer 40,000 Combat Patrol Announcement - FauxHammer

This was made around their post showing issues 39 to 42 from Stormbringer, which is roughly 10 months since the launch of the collectable.

image.png.214503054fcdcc0ff96d6f6da512ae0e.png

That means we could have announced the new AoS collectable by the summer or autumn of 2025.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:11 PM, mojojojo101 said:

Was trying to avoid having to deal with a return, but in the end Forbidden Planet have been reasonably good about it. Just got to hope they have enought to send me a replacement :)

You can buy them direct from GW if need be, although they are surprisingly expensive.

FP were good when I did a return (one of my Bastians Carthalos had a weird marbled lol to his plastic which I suspect was a case of the grey dye not properly mixing, and whilst I didn't it'd cause any issues I didn't really want to rush it).

• Like 1