General Chat Thread

I'm so glad Skaventide hasn't sold out. After making a mistake with my order GW told me I have to cancel it and start again and I have to wait 3 business days for my refund to process. I don't want to order again until I'm sure I've got my refund so that means I can't order until at least Thursday. It's good to know that I won't have to worry about stock running out. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

The good old "every movie poster" palette:

Movie_Posters_Orange_Blue_Featured-1200x

I shouldn’t be allowed to laugh as I like dark teal/blue shadows myself but whatever, I‘m a hypocrite so it‘s fine! 👌

54 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I'm so glad Skaventide hasn't sold out. After making a mistake with my order GW told me I have to cancel it and start again and I have to wait 3 business days for my refund to process. I don't want to order again until I'm sure I've got my refund so that means I can't order until at least Thursday. It's good to know that I won't have to worry about stock running out. 

Legally speaking, you don‘t really have to wait. If they don‘t refund you in a timely manner, they‘re in a very bad position, not to say scr****. Every attorney would love it. Buying online the customer is still king thankfully. Not that I expect, not for a single second, that there will be problems with your refund, just saying. So if you want to reorder from them, you can do right away with confidence. 

5 hours ago, Chikout said:

On the Canada site I could order 10 copies... This is the first pre order in forever that allows multiple to be bought. No shortage thankfully.