The Slaughter at Hel Crown

The Slaughter at Hel Crown  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you going to support in The Slaughter at Hel Crown campaign?

They really should have done it like the Fate of Konor 40k campaign, where you had to play games and log results at a registered store. Sure it would mean a bit more work for them but the results would be a lot fairer on both sides.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 01rtb01 said:

Aye, apparently there was a check box next to the two sides. I don't consider myself an idiot (usually) but this really wasn't obvious imo. Customer service got back and screenshotted.

It took me quite a while to figure that out too.

Very odd and unintuitive bit of UI there.

9 minutes ago, HolyPestilence said:

Do you guys got a confirmation mail after submitting your result? Because I didn‘t get one 😅

Nope. But if you try the code again it says it is already submitted.

• Thanks 1

Another WarCom update.

yGmBHaiV7jjVOcEn.jpg

The final battle for Hel Crown is raging in the Grifts, a tightly packed district of hovels raised by the Khornate tribes that once lived here during the Age of Chaos. Sigmarite domicile shells have been constructed on the perimeter, forming an unintended line of defence. This hasn’t been enough to keep the frenzied throngs at bay though, and the Skaven have swarmed through these shanties as sorcerous sinkholes swallow other structures whole and disgorge yet more invaders. The task of defending this area was impossible, and the district has now fallen. The hour of defeat surely draws clear, but there is still time left.

Meanwhile, outside the city, … After losing ground to the Forces of Order on the Gheistclay, the Skaven have redoubled their efforts at the Isle of Teeth. This fastness is studded with dilapidated gun forts that were once part of a defence network protecting the only viable point of ingress – Gunner’s Maw. The Forces of Chaos have surged over the defences, crushing palisades and buttresses before them and sweeping away the defenders with the sheer press of bodies.

As Skaven engineers pick over the remains, the ruins of once-mighty forts become a confusing warren of nests, in which Clanrat war-swarms gather in preparation for a final assault upon the beleaguered defences of the fortress-city itself.

SFTZ647jxDUdL8QV.jpg